AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Hip-Hop News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 112.
02:41 PM on 02/14/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
But you still scroll down news posts about him to check if anybody is making comments about your dislike for him, no?
It's my job. I read most of what's posted on the site - in most of the forums.

Haha nice. Its cool for him to make fun of people and their posts on here but he gets iffy over rappers saying *** or bitch, it's comical.
It's comical that I don't like homophobic or degrading language? Not sure how any of this is tied together.

it's not uncommon for staffers to frequent every news post. I check each one hourly.
Yap.
02:49 PM on 02/14/13
JSNFRMN
My Lawyer Made Me Change This
User Info.
Love the 2nd album cover. Think this will be different to what he's done before. Interested to hear what it's like.
02:51 PM on 02/14/13
xananomaly
User Info.
It's comical that I don't like homophobic or degrading language? Not sure how any of this is tied together.

Jah def comical, considering you and your staffers cover many other artists/topics that do the same. Besides, making someone uncomfortable is just that imo, you're just splitting hairs.
02:51 PM on 02/14/13
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
im really not excited for this, but i am hoping he surprises me. if earl claims he's taking his lyrics in a more serious, less offensive route, maybe tyler is too.
02:53 PM on 02/14/13
dash64
This Is My Design
User Info.
Interested in the music but I don't really care for any of the covers. The second one is ok, I guess.
02:56 PM on 02/14/13
ratmachine182
http://www.twitter.com/reiandcoke
User Info.
it's not uncommon for staffers to frequent every news post. I check each one hourly.
I'm just messing around. Either way if I knew a thread on a certain artist would have people asking questions about my stance on said artists or posts about him.... I would read the thread and see what's being said. That said, I wonder how Tyler would feel about white people using the N word in the way he uses derogatory words about gays.
02:56 PM on 02/14/13
kcpunk
Aaron - my username is dumb
User Info.
Super excited for this.
02:58 PM on 02/14/13
ratmachine182
User Info.
im really not excited for this, but i am hoping he surprises me. if earl claims he's taking his lyrics in a more serious, less offensive route, maybe tyler is too.
I wonder if Frank Ocean (kind-of) coming out will straighten Tyler out a little. Pun wasn't intended.... but it can stay.
03:00 PM on 02/14/13
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
I wonder if Frank Ocean (kind-of) coming out will straighten Tyler out a little. Pun wasn't intended.... but it can stay.
if you are even slightly aware of tyler's twitter account you'd know that he in fact has not straightened out at all
03:02 PM on 02/14/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Jah def comical, considering you and your staffers cover many other artists/topics that do the same. Besides, making someone uncomfortable is just that imo, you're just splitting hairs.

Ok, I'll bite.
Which other artists/topics do I cover that "do the same"?
03:05 PM on 02/14/13
ratmachine182
User Info.
if you are even slightly aware of tyler's twitter account you'd know that he in fact has not straightened out at all
No... I'm not.... I don't follow him. Hopefully he grows up.
03:09 PM on 02/14/13
xananomaly
User Info.
Ok, I'll bite.
Which other artists/topics do I cover that "do the same"?
Well as far as ***, I see posts on here about all other things odd future, wu tang, eminem etc. As far as bitch, that's pretty much any other rapper.
03:20 PM on 02/14/13
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
Goblin is great man. I'm not gonna be one of those people that tells you your opinion isn't valid and then hit you with a gif to get my goodies off. But he had an idea and went with it. The entire album plays out perfectly if you get his style and lyrics. The issue I find with this generation (and I'm not specifically labeling you) is that when it comes to music, they want simple heavy beats and lyrics that are just lyrics. Ones that don't make you think, no creativity or originality. Tyler says some fucked up things but for his age he is a mastermind on the mic.

He knows how he comes off to people he just doesn't care. His shock value sells like Eminem during the Marshall Mathers LP.

I'm definitely not one of those people that just like simple, meaningless rap. In face, I usually hate that stuff. I loved Bastard but I felt Goblin could been shortened up a bit. I still enjoyed it a lot, it's just hard to get through multiple listens, IMO. I still do applaud him for doing his thing and not compromising for the mainstream but I just think it could've been better if he'd cut out some parts just a little bit.
03:20 PM on 02/14/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Well as far as ***, I see posts on here about all other things odd future, wu tang, eminem etc. As far as bitch, that's pretty much any other rapper.
I asked for me specifically, as that was your claim.
03:22 PM on 02/14/13
blackmold
Bro
User Info.

Tyler and OF knew about Frank's sexuality before he announced it to the world...
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests