cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So, what kind of stuff do we ask?
05:07 PM on 02/14/13
cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So, I just broke up with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago because he started acting like a jerk to me and I didn't feel the same about him anymore. I kind of broke it off without really trying to fix things with us first I think our relationship started changing because he may have sort of sexually assaulted me. Do you think I did the right thing?
05:13 PM on 02/14/13
cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
so i had a very similar thing happen to me and once that feeling of sexual assualt is in the relationship- it is very hard to change that- and you are worth so much more! I hope you find the strength to know that you did the right thing despite what others say! i am sorry for what happened to you! it shouldnt happen to anyone!
Thank you! =) It's just hard because my best friends know what happened in the sense of how far things went, but they don't know I didn't want it. I don't know if I should talk to them about it, because they were friends with him before we ever started dating.
05:32 PM on 02/14/13
cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ummm well i have an issue with... well Self harm....
We're here for you. I have struggled with it, and I'm sure there are others who have too. I actually found this thing last night that is a list of safe ways to cope. Here's the link: http://www.something-fishy.org/reach/waystocope.php
05:34 PM on 02/14/13
cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what should you do if someone tells you theyre going to kill themselves. who should you get help from?
There are many different helplines available that they can call. If you think they're in immediate danger, I would call 911 or something though.
05:36 PM on 02/14/13
cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I can really use something like this right now ... today has been horrible and I am not dealing with it well
Anything you need to talk about? We're here for you. <3
05:39 PM on 02/14/13
cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Does anyone want to talk with me

Anything you'd like to talk to about in particular?
05:42 PM on 02/14/13
cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I am tired of being made to feel useless and stupid and in the way ... I just dont see the point anymore if thats all I can ever be to people
You aren't any of those things. You are worth it, and you are loved. If people aren't treating you that way, it has nothing to do with you. Stay strong. If you want a friend, I'm here.
05:45 PM on 02/14/13
cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What advice would you give someone who had someone commit suicide? What do you say?
I don't know what kind of advice you could give, because you don't want to say the wrong thing. Two kids from my high school committed suicide within 3 or 4 years of each other, and I didn't really know these kids very well, even though I went to a very small school, but some of my close friends were close with them. It's hard to know someone you care about has lost someone that they care about. I would just give them a hug, and tell them that you are there for them if they need anything or want to talk.
05:54 PM on 02/14/13
cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I LIKE YOUR SHOE LACES.
thanks. I stole them from the president.
06:01 PM on 02/14/13
cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I love you too. I got so excited when I saw that.
http://the-girl-in-my-head.tumblr.com/
06:11 PM on 02/14/13
cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
To be the first valentines day I've ever spent sober, this isn't quite as bad as I thought it would be.
Hey, that's great.
06:16 PM on 02/14/13
cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have been following TWLOHA almost since the begining, and it's really changed my life. I wouldn't be alive without them, because I don't think I would have sought help when I needed it. I've been dealing with depression and self-injury since I was 15 (I'm 20 now), and I'm still dealing with it, but I've been a lot better about talking about it and getting help. I'm going into psychology so I can help people. I just wanted to thank TWLOHA for everything they do, and if anyone wants to talk, I'm here. I'm a great listener.
06:25 PM on 02/14/13
cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey guys how are you doing? :)
I'm doing very well, thank you! =) How are you doing?
07:10 PM on 02/14/13
cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I like these chats because I realize I am not alone. Which I suppose is a huge point of them but there aren't many other places I feel like this. So here's what i want to ask anyone in here:

I haven't cut in such a long time but I still have a tiny container of my glass stash that I keep hidden "just in case". I know it's dumb and I "should" get rid of it but I can't part with it. I guess that's the addiction aspect of self injury. I feel like I would be lost without my stash. Just In case the need arises. Anyone else experience this?
I have definitely experienced this. Granted it's only been like, a week or two since I last SI, but even though I'm trying very hard to recover, I refuse to get rid of my 'tool' for the same reason, just in case.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests