Displaying user's 32 posts.
05:03 PM on 02/14/13
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
Hello TWLOHA and everyone else :)
05:07 PM on 02/14/13
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
how'd you get involved with TWLOHA team?
05:08 PM on 02/14/13
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
first year here so im new
me too ^^
05:14 PM on 02/14/13
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
i want to get into being a motivational speaker! that's my life goal :)
05:16 PM on 02/14/13
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
I started doing that this past year, telling my story of recovery. It's been a blast. :)
that's so awesome!! do you actually go to schools and stuff? that's what i wanna do! and i made my own group as well it's called End All Silence Everywhere :D
05:25 PM on 02/14/13
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
what kind of college courses should i take to be a motivational speaker? or is there a training thing i should do?
05:26 PM on 02/14/13
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
i love this hahaha soo cute!
05:31 PM on 02/14/13
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
i haven't taken any courses, just talked about my story to multiple groups. get involved with local suicide prevention chapters. I know AFSP has a bunch, thats how I started public speaking. Now I've started my own High School campaign!
that's SO cool!! there's a suicide awareness workshop i'm participating in in March.. i'm looking forward to it!
05:33 PM on 02/14/13
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
Communications would be your best bet. Learn to give presentations and speak in front of people. If it's something you like doing just go for it!
i'm in college at the moment for music - classical voice and i took a communications course last semester. i love performing and speaking in front of people i've been performing since i was in grade 1 :)
05:35 PM on 02/14/13
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
Thanks!! We're glad to do this every year and thankful you're joining us.

Really?! Are your nerves made of steel because my stomach gets in knots at the thought of being in front of people haha.

I hope you don't mind I started playing "Heart Transplant" to our team after I saw this.

You better be interning with us someday!! (Seriously, it's a blast here in Florida)

You're not a coward. There are many, many "what if" scenarios that will run through your mind for a long time. But you are not a coward. You will hurt and it will be hard to face the day and others. But you are not a coward. On behalf of all us here at TWLOHA, we're sorry for your loss and hope the days get easier as you move forward. Feel free to contact us via email at info@twloha.com.
i still get so nervous but my drama teacher in high school told me that you always have a better performance if you are nervous :)
05:41 PM on 02/14/13
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
i hope it's a snow day tomorrow ;p
05:43 PM on 02/14/13
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
will Heave and Light come to Ontario, Canada?! I wanna goooo! :P :D
05:48 PM on 02/14/13
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
I hope that theory works out better for you than it did for me the first time I got up to speak in front of a group for TWLOHA four years ago and had to walk off stage within the first 30 seconds haha
oh no :( it all depends on the person i guess :P last year in Drama class i did my monologue and it started off with a scream and i went to far into character and froze up and went into a huge panic attack.. definitely not fun at the time but when i look back it gives me a good laugh hahaha
05:49 PM on 02/14/13
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
I plan on getting Love tattood on my arm in a cheesy way XD and also I wanna get a Go Radio tattoo over my heart... "Our hearts a heavy burden, we shouldn't have to bear alone"
i got "Love" tattooed on my left wrist in dedication to TWLOHA :)
05:54 PM on 02/14/13
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
I have "love" and "never give up" for twloha
that's awesome!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music