Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 20 posts.
05:03 PM on 02/14/13
kimmiechelle
long live us <3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks for doing this. First valentines day where my husbands deployed so I hope this will cheer me up!
05:06 PM on 02/14/13
kimmiechelle
long live us <3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Do you guys know yet if Heavy and Light will be a tour next year, too?
05:09 PM on 02/14/13
kimmiechelle
long live us <3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
that must be really rough! valentines day is just said to be today but why not post pone it and celebrate it when he comes back! make a date! :)
I sent him a care package that he opened early! Lol he loved it though. and we got a skype date Tuesday, but I'm definitely ready to spend some time with him when he's back on US soil!
05:15 PM on 02/14/13
kimmiechelle
long live us <3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i want to get into being a motivational speaker! that's my life goal :)
I started doing that this past year, telling my story of recovery. It's been a blast. :)
05:16 PM on 02/14/13
kimmiechelle
long live us <3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
thank you so much. I just hit my FIVE YEAR mark for recovery for self injury this year. I hope to spend some time with you this summer on Warped, I'm going to be at the AFSP tent on the California dates :) Heavy and Light is what introduced me to you guys and jumpstarted my recovery. I love you all for everything you do. <3
05:24 PM on 02/14/13
kimmiechelle
long live us <3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ya umm.. i need help..
if you'd like to talk to someone, you can message me. I'm 5 years out from self injury. I do a lot of public speaking and volunteer work.
05:27 PM on 02/14/13
kimmiechelle
long live us <3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what kind of college courses should i take to be a motivational speaker? or is there a training thing i should do?
i haven't taken any courses, just talked about my story to multiple groups. get involved with local suicide prevention chapters. I know AFSP has a bunch, thats how I started public speaking. Now I've started my own High School campaign!
05:29 PM on 02/14/13
kimmiechelle
long live us <3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
When you refuse to let go of someone just yet is it love or stupidity?
depends on the situation and your definition of "holding on."
05:29 PM on 02/14/13
kimmiechelle
long live us <3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Does anyone else have a TWLOHA tattoo? I have the word love on my left arm in cursive with a little heart (:
Or does anyone have a really cool tattoo with a story that you can tell me about? I like stories behind tatts (:
I have a TWLOHA tattoo. Love on my right wrist with stars and a heart made out of music notes. :)
05:34 PM on 02/14/13
kimmiechelle
long live us <3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wanna know something cute? my husband is trying to get stationed in FL cause he thinks it'll be easier for me to stay involved with you guys. pretty sure the nearest naval base is not even remotely close to you guys, but its cute that hes trying. :) so glad i finally have someone who supports my recovery and my passion.

also, if anyone has any questions about public speaking individually, email kimberly_mcgee@hotmail.com :)
05:39 PM on 02/14/13
kimmiechelle
long live us <3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well, I dated this guy. He found me, I wasn't looking for anyone. He swept me off my feet. He became my everything and I became his everything. Like, my name in his phone was "my angel". Then he just decided he wasn't ready for a relationship and broke up with me 2 days before Christmas with no explanation. He's the first boy I've ever cried over. We've gotten back to talking. And we both blatantly know how the other feels. Things are definitely different than they were in the beginning, which is totally predictable. But sometimes, I feel like I need him, I want him. And I don't know if this is helping or hurting me. I want him in my life, even as a friend, because he sees right through me and I need that. I have a lot of issues and he helps me work through them. But I don't want to end up looking like a love sick fool. I really do think I love him. I just can't let him go.
been there. tell him exactly how you feel. keep him around as a friend. if he just wants to be friends, then you have to make that choice on whether or not you can handle it. i did the exact same thing, decided i could handle it cause we were seriously the worse love relationship you could think of. and then other things got in the way. i ended up losing him as a friend. theres next to no hope it will ever get back to how it was but 2 years later and i'm still missing him. he was an amazing person and helped me. hold on to that.
05:49 PM on 02/14/13
kimmiechelle
long live us <3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
if anyone is willing to chat with me I could really use it I hate hurting myself but I cant seem to stop
email kimberly_mcgee@hotmail.com :) im 5 years into recovery for self-harm.
06:18 PM on 02/14/13
kimmiechelle
long live us <3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm writing a script for a tv show, and would like to involve TWLOHA & jamie in one of the backstories. :) Are there any hoops I have to jump through to do that?
06:22 PM on 02/14/13
kimmiechelle
long live us <3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I applied for this spring semester cause my husbands deployment lined up perfectly. I didn't get in obviously...now i have to wait till hes deployed again to apply. :( this is frustrating.

I would have a stroke if i could actually work with you guys. i fangirl over TWLOHA staff more than I would Brad Pitt.
06:55 PM on 02/14/13
kimmiechelle
long live us <3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've met Jamie 4-5 times. He's started to recognize me which I think is super special for someone like that who has to meet millions of people a year and he remembered my story and asks about my husband. That's what I love about your team. You're all like that. Even at my internship interview, I was asked about my work with AFSP and other things that I had been emailing you guys back and forth about on a totally unrelated note.

Like I said, I fangirl so hard over you guys. I would do almost anything for the opportunity to work with you guys. You saved me. You continue to save me. You are angels. I hope to do the same.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests