Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 17 posts
06:04 PM on 02/14/13
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
#twloha you guys saved my life! i never take my bracelet off! it gives me constant strength!---other than thatt today like all other holidays is rough- just wanting my mom but she died years back- crying it out and listening to twloha playlist
06:06 PM on 02/14/13
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is awesome you guys would do this :)
agreed!!
06:06 PM on 02/14/13
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i'm not going to lie. I'm quite excited about this.
me too!!
06:08 PM on 02/14/13
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks for doing this. First valentines day where my husbands deployed so I hope this will cheer me up!
that must be really rough! valentines day is just said to be today but why not post pone it and celebrate it when he comes back! make a date! :)
06:10 PM on 02/14/13
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So, I just broke up with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago because he started acting like a jerk to me and I didn't feel the same about him anymore. I kind of broke it off without really trying to fix things with us first I think our relationship started changing because he may have sort of sexually assaulted me. Do you think I did the right thing?
so i had a very similar thing happen to me and once that feeling of sexual assualt is in the relationship- it is very hard to change that- and you are worth so much more! I hope you find the strength to know that you did the right thing despite what others say! i am sorry for what happened to you! it shouldnt happen to anyone!
06:12 PM on 02/14/13
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I sent him a care package that he opened early! Lol he loved it though. and we got a skype date Tuesday, but I'm definitely ready to spend some time with him when he's back on US soil!
thats awesome! i hope that you have a great skype date! its never the same but it carries you through! youre soo thoughtful :)
06:17 PM on 02/14/13
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you! =) It's just hard because my best friends know what happened in the sense of how far things went, but they don't know I didn't want it. I don't know if I should talk to them about it, because they were friends with him before we ever started dating.
thats soo up to you! I think that you know what happened to you and how you felt about it. The last thing that you probably want is people staring or knowing everything so if you do decide to tell- use ur judgement!
06:19 PM on 02/14/13
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey there! Jamie's actually at the HEAVY AND LIGHT event in Boston right now, but Chris says hi! :)

We're so glad that we could/can help!
We definitely know how much it can hurt to loose a loved one, and that's part of the reason why we do events like these -- to let you know that you're not alone in your struggles and that we want to stand beside you through the hard stuff!

Sorry rachhausaurrr, but unfortunately not -- we've been doing this chat/forum format for the past few years, and we've found that it's still lots of fun :D

Thanks! We agree! That's why we're doing it again -- we love to hangout :)

Us too!

We agree too!!

It is starting... we're all sitting around our conference room table answering messages as we speak!

Well, I can't say I know the date offhand, but our Intern Director has been hard at work over the past few days going through applications! You'll definitely be hearing from us in the near future though!
thank you :) thats soo helpful and I am soo glad there are organizations that dont jump the gun on helping and just being there through these moments!
06:20 PM on 02/14/13
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i had tickets to the boston event but sadly couldnt get transportation :( im only in marlborough :( it was soo sad
06:25 PM on 02/14/13
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's been a rough day because an old friend committed suicide earlier this week. His services were today, but I couldn't force myself to go. I feel like a major coward, but I don't think I'm ready for that step. No one saw it coming, which hurts more. What if someone had sent him a text that night? Or stopped by?
thats soo rough! i had that happen and the worst part was that I was the last one to speak to her and she said she was heading to the hospital to turn herself in for walking away from her program. What happened in between no one knows and its tough because you always have the what if's -- a great organization that has helped me is afsp for this issue! i soo recommend using some of their services! it helped me get over the self blame.
06:29 PM on 02/14/13
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yikes! That's no fun :(
We're so sorry to hear that!
If you want, you can check out some of the highlights from past shows on YouTube (search "Heavy And Light 2013") and have a mini HEAVY AND LIGHT live concert at your very own computer :)

The username "TWLOHAjacob" is our UChapter intern for this term! He's in the know!

Exactly! We seek to act as a bridge to hope and help -- so we do a lot with getting individuals connected to the resources that will help them through their struggles.

While I can't speak for everyone else, this term was my first time applying, and I plan on finishing up my degree once I'm done with my term!

Haha, don't feel stupid - it's a totally valid question! We're actually all sitting around a big table and we're each taking groups of posts to make sure that we don't miss anyone!

Anything you want! We're here to chat and hangout :)

We hope so too!
thank you! i will definitely do thatt!
06:39 PM on 02/14/13
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
so i just want to put my personal email out here in case after tonight people want to talk or have a hard time! Dont think its awkward I talk to people all the time and help them through email! reaching out is great! comeau.meghan@gmail.com dont hesitate please!
06:41 PM on 02/14/13
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That's so sweet of you :D
thank youuu :)
06:44 PM on 02/14/13
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Im getting "My scars are my story my lips never told" on my sholder blades.
i have a tree and the inner twigs form a heart with words and beliefs of my past and under it i have "out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls, the most massive characters are seared with scars"
06:44 PM on 02/14/13
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I agree! Definitely don't feel alone anymore :)
me neither :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version