AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 645.
05:31 PM on 02/14/13
TWLOHAmarie
User Info.
A month ago I was in a serious car accident with a friend, who a few days later died as a result of his injuries. As you could imagine, his family was devastated, even more so because their other son had taken his life in November. If it weren't for to write love on her arms and the hope that they represent, I don't think I could make it through all of this. Thank you guys for all you do!

Thank you so much for sharing your story. We are so sorry for your loss and the pain you and all those around you must have endured. Thank you for being here tonight, we appreciate your support, and are so glad your story continues.

thats soo up to you! I think that you know what happened to you and how you felt about it. The last thing that you probably want is people staring or knowing everything so if you do decide to tell- use ur judgement!

i was at the Nashville date, too! it was so much fun. i live in Atlanta, so i'll be there on Saturday - very excited that they got moved to the bigger room at the venue!

Thats so great to hear you went to Nashville. We hope you have an amazing time in Atlanta too!

Which members of twloha are chatting?

Almost all of the interns, and Chris and Alyce.

Well now you aren't alone. We are all here chatting :D!

Thank you so much for joining us!

does twloha give advice on suicidal topics?

Twloha invests directly into many suicide prevention centers and facilities. We have a list of resources on our website under the Find Help section and strongly advocate 1-800-SUICIDE

I think its really important not to blame yourself. There was no way you could have known what could happen, im sure you did everything in your power, but there is always that what if question. I am very sorry for your loss. and people grieve differently, you are not a coward by any means.
BeutifulTragedy
Beautiful Tragedy<3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what should you do if someone tells you theyre going to kill themselves. who should you get help from?
CBamaRun
CBamaRun
User Info.
Does anyone else have a TWLOHA tattoo? I have the word love on my left arm in cursive with a little heart (:
Or does anyone have a really cool tattoo with a story that you can tell me about? I like stories behind tatts (:
i have "look up, remember the stars" tattooed on my foot :)
i also have a half sleeve that was inspired from Damion Suomi's song "Burn the Pain." The design goes along with the lyrics "we'll go down to the abyss and find the treasure that we missed. We'll find a place where there's joy, and let that joy burn the pain."
TWLOHAchris
User Info.
I absolutely love that you guys have this on Valentines Day

Thanks!! We're glad to do this every year and thankful you're joining us.

i want to get into being a motivational speaker! that's my life goal :)

Really?! Are your nerves made of steel because my stomach gets in knots at the thought of being in front of people haha.

I hope you don't mind I started playing "Heart Transplant" to our team after I saw this.

well, you guys will have to tell him i say hi. really. i saw him last year and got to meet him and have him talk to my best friend and he changed my life. i will be interning with you all someday...

You better be interning with us someday!! (Seriously, it's a blast here in Florida)

It's been a rough day because an old friend committed suicide earlier this week. His services were today, but I couldn't force myself to go. I feel like a major coward, but I don't think I'm ready for that step. No one saw it coming, which hurts more. What if someone had sent him a text that night? Or stopped by?

You're not a coward. There are many, many "what if" scenarios that will run through your mind for a long time. But you are not a coward. You will hurt and it will be hard to face the day and others. But you are not a coward. On behalf of all us here at TWLOHA, we're sorry for your loss and hope the days get easier as you move forward. Feel free to contact us via email at info@twloha.com.
05:32 PM on 02/14/13
shea34
User Info.
I am! Co-President of TWLOHA Grand Valley State! What UChapter are you with?
vice prez of northern michigan's uchapter (:
Ceasarae
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hello Lovelies. What exactly is this?
TWLOHAjacob
User Info.
what kind of college courses should i take to be a motivational speaker? or is there a training thing i should do?
Communications would be your best bet. Learn to give presentations and speak in front of people. If it's something you like doing just go for it!
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
absolutepunk.net!

it's a forum, and this is a thread with a bunch of us chatting to TWLOHA.
AshleeKayann
User Info.
ummm well i have an issue with... well Self harm....
You are not alone. And you are very loved (: I have struggled with self harm in the past.
cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ummm well i have an issue with... well Self harm....
We're here for you. I have struggled with it, and I'm sure there are others who have too. I actually found this thing last night that is a list of safe ways to cope. Here's the link: http://www.something-fishy.org/reach/waystocope.php
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
a chat. we sit around and talk. you can ask question if you want, or just make new friends.
Sandithesurfer
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
:'(
05:33 PM on 02/14/13
TWLOHAchris
User Info.
Hello Miss Kelly : )
TWLOHAjacob
User Info.
maybe everyoone is having dinner?
I'm eating Bugles and a Reeses Fastbreak. Does that count?
hilmeadenx3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I was in a long distance relationship for a year and I half, I know how hard it is. It makes me really happy to see that you too are making it work :) *hugs*
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests