AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 645.
05:07 PM on 02/14/13
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
how'd you get involved with TWLOHA team?
unidentifiedwor
User Info.
first year here so im new
cbishop10
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So, I just broke up with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago because he started acting like a jerk to me and I didn't feel the same about him anymore. I kind of broke it off without really trying to fix things with us first I think our relationship started changing because he may have sort of sexually assaulted me. Do you think I did the right thing?
05:08 PM on 02/14/13
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks for doing this. First valentines day where my husbands deployed so I hope this will cheer me up!
that must be really rough! valentines day is just said to be today but why not post pone it and celebrate it when he comes back! make a date! :)
nonnasgirl12
User Info.
first year here so im new
me too ^^
rachhasaurrr
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Will there be another Heavy and Light tour next year. Unfortunately this years conflicted with a mandatory church event and i am devastated over the fact i can't go to tomorrows venue :( come back next year?
05:09 PM on 02/14/13
kimmiechelle
long live us <3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
that must be really rough! valentines day is just said to be today but why not post pone it and celebrate it when he comes back! make a date! :)
I sent him a care package that he opened early! Lol he loved it though. and we got a skype date Tuesday, but I'm definitely ready to spend some time with him when he's back on US soil!
TWLOHAmarie
User Info.
So, what kind of stuff do we ask?

Anything you want :)

:)

think of it like a facebook comment section except you can "quote" people and there are less fights about who is stealing who's man. Notice I said less, not none.

Hopefully no fights tonight

Hello TWLOHA and everyone else :)

hey, hope you are all having a great night!

Thanks for doing this. First valentines day where my husbands deployed so I hope this will cheer me up!

Happy to spend valentines day with you!

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for joining us!

Hey there is anyone wants to be my friend

I do! Feel free to add me

So is this not a video? Its just people asking questions through this site?

Yes, its not a video but a forum.
dextrish
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How many of the TWLOHA staff are answering questions tonight?
05:10 PM on 02/14/13
ohthatalyssa
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
agreed! That would be awesome!
shea34
User Info.
This is my first time attending a TWLOHA Valentine's Day Doesn't Have To Suck chat! xD This is pretty cool :)

Do you guys have any advice for someone who hopes to eventually intern with TWLOHA? :)
never give up. i applied last year and didnt get in but i'll never give up. its three ppl a year that get in, so dont get discouraged.
juicyjay8
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So, I just broke up with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago because he started acting like a jerk to me and I didn't feel the same about him anymore. I kind of broke it off without really trying to fix things with us first I think our relationship started changing because he may have sort of sexually assaulted me. Do you think I did the right thing?
so i had a very similar thing happen to me and once that feeling of sexual assualt is in the relationship- it is very hard to change that- and you are worth so much more! I hope you find the strength to know that you did the right thing despite what others say! i am sorry for what happened to you! it shouldnt happen to anyone!
05:11 PM on 02/14/13
CBamaRun
CBamaRun
User Info.
I've never been able to tune in to one of these chats before, glad to make it this year! Happy Valentine's Day, y'all!
05:12 PM on 02/14/13
lowrimae
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
have you got anything planned for the UK any time soon?
05:12 PM on 02/14/13
TWLOHAjacob
User Info.
never give up. i applied last year and didnt get in but i'll never give up. its three ppl a year that get in, so dont get discouraged.
It's three terms, usually around 5 interns a term. But a lot apply so if it's something you're interested in keep trying!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS