Username
Password

09:43 AM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
Was curious if someone could point out a good place to get very specific help for a game. Basically, I started this game (The Last Remnant) years ago and sunk probably ~100 hours into it, got stuck then put it aside til now. Problem is, the game has a ton of idiosyncrasies and a very high learnig curve and there is no way I ever want to play through what I did again. I will likely need "tailored" advice for the game has a wonky leveling up system.

Since this game is a few years old, I need somewhere that I could post and people will actually see it. I'm aware of the many sites out there (ie; neoseeker, gamespot) I would just appreciate knowing which one recieves the most traffic so I don't open a 100 accounts and litter the internet lol.
09:52 AM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
kwsqd
love has torn us apart
Reading, PA
Male - 27 Years Old
There is this great new website called "Google." Are you familiar with it? A simple query via this new and innovative search engine should point you in the right direction. Try adding key words such as strategy, guide, or walkthrough. Godspeed.
10:21 AM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
For the PC?
10:24 AM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
There is this great new website called "Google." Are you familiar with it? A simple query via this new and innovative search engine should point you in the right direction. Try adding key words such as strategy, guide, or walkthrough. Godspeed.

Screw you asshole. You clearly have no clue about this game or what I said. A simple Google search (which I've fucking did many times) does not yield what I need. I am looking for a good place to attract people who have played the game that can give me advice based on how I leveled up my characters throughout a long, long period of time. This isn't some american shit like COD where you just have to blast your way through a room.
10:25 AM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old

No, I have it for 360. I've heard the PC version is easier.
10:27 AM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
No, I have it for 360. I've heard the PC version is easier.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...nant/overview/

If you go to the forum, through the link next to Videos and Leaderboards, it is the forum specifically for the game. Someone here should offer help with whatever you're looking for. Hope this helps.
10:30 AM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...nant/overview/

If you go to the forum, through the link next to Videos and Leaderboards, it is the forum specifically for the game. Someone here should offer help with whatever you're looking for. Hope this helps.

Thank you! I actually frequent that site but didn't think to look in the individual game forums for advice. I usually just use the road maps).
10:31 AM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
Thank you! I actually frequent that site but didn't think to look in the individual game forums for advice. I usually just use the road maps).
I've started frequenting it more often lately for this reason, if I'm stuck/frustrated on something chances are someone else found a way to do it better and posted it there.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=118750
10:44 AM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
I've started frequenting it more often lately for this reason, if I'm stuck/frustrated on something chances are someone else found a way to do it better and posted it there.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=118750

That and Trueachievements are instrumental in getting achievements if you're into that. My only problem with xbox360achie.org is I don't understand why they wipe the comments section away from individual achievements after some time has passed. The amount of options TA offers is awesome as well. Are you an achievement hunter? Personally, I enjoy reading the Road Maps prior to starting a game and then I'll make an Excel spreadsheet to organize it all (to avoid missables).
10:55 AM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
That and Trueachievements are instrumental in getting achievements if you're into that. My only problem with xbox360achie.org is I don't understand why they wipe the comments section away from individual achievements after some time has passed. The amount of options TA offers is awesome as well. Are you an achievement hunter? Personally, I enjoy reading the Road Maps prior to starting a game and then I'll make an Excel spreadsheet to organize it all (to avoid missables).
I am an achievements hunter, but recently. Starting last spring/summer really did I start actually putting effort into it. Usually, if it's a game that I plan on planning is not part of a series and is older I'll read the Road Map and get an idea of what to look/go for on first playthrough. I don't do multiplayer without doing story first and I try to not read much unless I have beaten the story. But some games, like Kane and Lynch, I'll look into before playing. Black Ops 2 I did research a bit as well, since I've given up on caring for COD sort of.

I haven't made an Excel sheet though, that's crazy haha. I do print out lists/maps sometimes for collectables.
11:10 AM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
I am an achievements hunter, but recently. Starting last spring/summer really did I start actually putting effort into it. Usually, if it's a game that I plan on planning is not part of a series and is older I'll read the Road Map and get an idea of what to look/go for on first playthrough. I don't do multiplayer without doing story first and I try to not read much unless I have beaten the story. But some games, like Kane and Lynch, I'll look into before playing. Black Ops 2 I did research a bit as well, since I've given up on caring for COD sort of.

I haven't made an Excel sheet though, that's crazy haha. I do print out lists/maps sometimes for collectables.

It's so addicting. What's your gamerscore out of curiosity? I mean the achievements don't really have any purpose but I've really come to enjoy getting them. I use Excel to group the achievements by story, miscellaneous, DLC, and multiplayer (if applicable). It's useful forpointing out missables (I bold them in red).
11:13 AM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
It's so addicting. What's your gamerscore out of curiosity? I mean the achievements don't really have any purpose but I've really come to enjoy getting them. I use Excel to group the achievements by story, miscellaneous, DLC, and multiplayer (if applicable). It's useful forpointing out missables (I bold them in red).
It's 29,380 at the moment. Not very impressive, haha. But that's jumped significantly since last Spring. Yours?
11:22 AM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
WeltallAY
L’Amérique du Nord
Male - 26 Years Old
It's 29,380 at the moment. Not very impressive, haha. But that's jumped significantly since last Spring. Yours?

No that's pretty good. Mine's at 38,035 right now - almost to 40k! It's all relative, some people boost their score by playing dumb, easy games. (ie; you can get all 1,000 GS from Avatar in less than 5 minutes) I wish I would have been more into it from the getgo, could have had a higher score. I don't know if it will show up but here is a link to my TA account: http://www.trueachievements.com/WeltallAY.htm If you click on "74 games" near my name you can look at my list if you want.
11:26 AM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
Regards
I am Groot
Wisconsin
Male - 26 Years Old
Was curious if someone could point out a good place to get very specific help for a game. Basically, I started this game (The Last Remnant) years ago and sunk probably ~100 hours into it, got stuck then put it aside til now. Problem is, the game has a ton of idiosyncrasies and a very high learnig curve and there is no way I ever want to play through what I did again. I will likely need "tailored" advice for the game has a wonky leveling up system.

Since this game is a few years old, I need somewhere that I could post and people will actually see it. I'm aware of the many sites out there (ie; neoseeker, gamespot) I would just appreciate knowing which one recieves the most traffic so I don't open a 100 accounts and litter the internet lol.
I actually bought this game 2 weeks ago, it was on sale at greenmangaming.com but from what I've heard there's issues where you can get stuck in it and actually not be able to get out. I'm not sure, haven't started playing it yet, but that's what I've read online.
11:31 AM on 02/18/13 
User Info.
a speedo model
an enthusiast
Chicago, IL
Male - 27 Years Old
No that's pretty good. Mine's at 38,035 right now - almost to 40k! It's all relative, some people boost their score by playing dumb, easy games. (ie; you can get all 1,000 GS from Avatar in less than 5 minutes) I wish I would have been more into it from the getgo, could have had a higher score. I don't know if it will show up but here is a link to my TA account: http://www.trueachievements.com/WeltallAY.htm If you click on "74 games" near my name you can look at my list if you want.
Not bad, not bad at all. One of my brothers is over 100k legit and another is at like 97k legit. But they have no lives.

I'm going to look through you list, I love comparing haha.

Here's a link to mine: https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?xr=socialmenav

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version