Username
Password
National Product News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
National Product
Inside AP.net

National Product Like Brownies and Mix CDs

Posted by: Anton Djamoos (03/18/08)
An interview along with a live acoustic performance of "Love Me" from National Product can be seen on Inklings.tv. Watch for future songwriting prowess, their love of fans, and a sweet shout out to AP.net. Hello back.

Submitted by yay_or_nay

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13.
07:02 PM on 03/18/08
msmoocow
music tends broken farts
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If they play a show in my hometown I will totally make them Top Ramen AND brownies AND a mix CD.

But no chihuahuas.
07:04 PM on 03/18/08
oh_heykate.
bring back the city skyline.
User Info.
That song is always so pretty acoustic. It's like my favorite song acoustic hands down.
Made my night.
Mix CDs? I would make one, but I doubt you guys would like what I put on it. Brownies? Now that I can do.
07:11 PM on 03/18/08
katieissweet
@katelyndonahue
User Info.
I've been listening to this band so much lately. The acoustic song is real legit and they seem like such good guys. Basically, I really really like this band.haha
07:26 PM on 03/18/08
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
im jealous they are from hawaii.
07:35 PM on 03/18/08
jacnrh
Let's Go Oakland
User Info.
Sounds super nice acoustic. Im not stoked that Im missing them when they come around =/
08:45 PM on 03/18/08
makeoutmags
every moment bleeds into one
User Info.
sort of off-topic, but inklings always does a great job putting the spotlight on some great performers. well done, ladies <3
10:01 PM on 03/18/08
jmarie_469
jmarie_469
User Info.
Enjoyable interview.
10:42 PM on 03/18/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
thanks so much guys, i sang like balls that day but im glad you all enjoyed it...you guys...and girls are the best
10:47 PM on 03/18/08
msmoocow
music tends broken farts
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
thanks so much guys, i sang like balls that day but im glad you all enjoyed it...you guys...and girls are the best

If that's what balls sound like, I definitely need to pick up a pair.
11:13 PM on 03/18/08
oh_heykate.
bring back the city skyline.
User Info.
thanks so much guys, i sang like balls that day

Shut up, you did not.
11:34 PM on 03/18/08
stevecrumb
i know everything
User Info.

not that my opinion matters but i think the original melody lines/harmonies sound better.

Edit: I know playing the same thing over and over every night most likely gets tiring and it makes it interesting for a band to change it for their own sanity. That was just me thinking more from a fan's perspective than from a musician's.
01:13 PM on 03/19/08
NationalProduct
User Info.
not that my opinion matters but i think the original melody lines/harmonies sound better.

Edit: I know playing the same thing over and over every night most likely gets tiring and it makes it interesting for a band to change it for their own sanity. That was just me thinking more from a fan's perspective than from a musician's.

i appreciate that input homie, we actually did 2 versions, there is an itunes exclusive with the different melodies for just acoustic and then record version which has a different set as well, it is kinda fun to change it up sometimes
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests