Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 266
11:04 AM on 02/19/13
kmonkey2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Anyone else think Joe Boynton could be a possibility?
I was thinking this as well. I'd be interested to hear that or really a guest spot from most any vocalist in that 'scene'
12:01 PM on 02/19/13
im_FINK
Registered Member
User Info.
I'm pretty sure the only record that was just FOB was Evening Out With Your Girlfriend. And well, if that's what you want your musical taste sucks.

I wasn't aware of the guests on TTTYG or FUCT until this thread, actually. My comment is just because I've been aggitated at Fall Out Boy's more recent guest spots. Some are completely needless -- case and point Jay Z's. It served no purpose. The only reason why, was because they wanted to hype up the fact that Jay-Z would appear on the record. Same with Elvis Costello, Lil Wayne. The contributions these people have are far outweighed by the potential of the songs if Fall Out Boy just left it to themselves. These guest spots are not a collaborative effort whatsoever, it's Fall Out Boy adding bells and whistles to appear more progressive or more a part of something they could achieve on their own.
12:03 PM on 02/19/13
NeonChrist
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The new Fall Out Boy song clearly had more in common with the shit they play on the Radio than anything they've done before and like all the shit on the radio those artists get guest artists to try and hide the fact that what they've written is actually really bad.

Fall Out Boy, well played sir. Well played.

Honestly, Fall Out Boy should have just stayed retired.
12:26 PM on 02/19/13
DisenShaanted
User Info.
Pete looks eerily similar to MySpace Tom in that picture.
12:26 PM on 02/19/13
TylerSilvestri
You can call me Al
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What song was Butch on?

You're Crashing
12:27 PM on 02/19/13
jasonjeffrey961
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Please be butch walker and FBR people.
12:43 PM on 02/19/13
Basketcase
User Info.
"hi, we are Fall Out Boy. we used to be a rock band, but we changed our sound and now play shit." - Wentz & Co.
12:43 PM on 02/19/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Trinidad James please
12:46 PM on 02/19/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
The new Fall Out Boy song clearly had more in common with the shit they play on the Radio than anything they've done before and like all the shit on the radio those artists get guest artists to try and hide the fact that what they've written is actually really bad.

Sounds like a logical progression from where the left off.
12:47 PM on 02/19/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I wasn't aware of the guests on TTTYG or FUCT until this thread, actually. My comment is just because I've been aggitated at Fall Out Boy's more recent guest spots. Some are completely needless -- case and point Jay Z's. It served no purpose. The only reason why, was because they wanted to hype up the fact that Jay-Z would appear on the record. Same with Elvis Costello, Lil Wayne. The contributions these people have are far outweighed by the potential of the songs if Fall Out Boy just left it to themselves. These guest spots are not a collaborative effort whatsoever, it's Fall Out Boy adding bells and whistles to appear more progressive or more a part of something they could achieve on their own.

How do you know that?
01:14 PM on 02/19/13
AussieBoy
User Info.
Who is this butch walker and why is everyone nut hugging him

(I know he writes hits for pop stars?)
01:17 PM on 02/19/13
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.

yeah they should've stayed retired because they released one bad song which is DEFINITELY representative of the new album's sound.
01:48 PM on 02/19/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Who is this butch walker and why is everyone nut hugging him

(I know he writes hits for pop stars?)
Sarcasm?
01:54 PM on 02/19/13
AussieBoy
User Info.

Nope. Barely heard of the bloke
Other than doing songs for Katy perry, pink and swifty
02:00 PM on 02/19/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.

Fall out Boy's new song "sounds like all the shit they play on the radio"?

Fall Out Boy has been a radio band for a looooong time, so you really don't have much of a point besides making a fool of yourself.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos