Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 48
10:00 AM on 02/20/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
i'm sure it'll be on the inevitable deluxe edition of the album
I would rather that than nothing though, don't get me wrong, haha. I just think if it was done like that it would feel like a Some Nights B-Side as opposed to a highlight on another great record, not just because of how it's placed but I think it would be recorded like a Some Nights afterthought whereas if it was part of a new album there would be a new sound there.
10:01 AM on 02/20/13
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I would rather that than nothing though, don't get me wrong, haha. I just think if it was done like that it would feel like a Some Nights B-Side as opposed to a highlight on another great record, not just because of how it's placed but I think it would be recorded like a Some Nights afterthought where if it was part of a new album there would be a new sound there.
of course it was written during the some nights period i doubt the band would feel like putting an old song on a new album would fit. who knows, we'll see.
10:31 AM on 02/20/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
of course it was written during the some nights period i doubt the band would feel like putting an old song on a new album would fit. who knows, we'll see.
Well a lot of Stars was around before Aim and Ignite so I wouldn't put it past them.
10:38 AM on 02/20/13
Penguin
Previously PengusNiugnep
User Info.
I'm really glad that Steel Train is not 100% definitely dead, even if we don't know what (if anything) is next. It's so cool how down-to-earth they are, and just seeing their success when they come from the "AP scene" is mind-blowing. I guess it's just most exciting because a lot of people on here knew them before they were big. I don't mind that in a pretentious way; it's just exciting to watch their progress. I've heard someone say, "It's like watching your children grow up." I'm just really proud of what they've accomplished and what they'll continue to accomplish.
10:40 AM on 02/20/13
pleasedontask
Butter On A Summer Day...
User Info.
Actually if I'm remembering correctly, that song's existed since Dog Problems, or at least Aim and Ignite.
11:01 AM on 02/20/13
kmonkey2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That was a really well done interview. I'm glad to hear they are very aware of where they came from and pointedly reached out to AP for this.
11:15 AM on 02/20/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Actually if I'm remembering correctly, that song's existed since Dog Problems, or at least Aim and Ignite.
Where did you read that?
11:26 AM on 02/20/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Where did you read that?
in the interview he did mention it was around well before "Some Nights", although I've never seen a mention indicating exactly when..
11:54 AM on 02/20/13
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
I just want a studio version of What The Fuck.
12:12 PM on 02/20/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
in the interview he did mention it was around well before "Some Nights", although I've never seen a mention indicating exactly when..
I know it was around before SN but I can't see it being as old as DP or even A&I.
12:35 PM on 02/20/13
nsgob22
User Info.
I would love another steel train record.
01:01 PM on 02/20/13
SkywayTraffic
Skyway Traffic
User Info.
Man, I really hope they put What the Fuck on an album.
Seriously. I will be so bummed if we never get a recorded version
01:08 PM on 02/20/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
best band
01:19 PM on 02/20/13
bduke13
is looking for that clearer water
User Info.
Good interview. Really glad you asked the questions about Steel Train
01:32 PM on 02/20/13
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
solid interview all around. so wild the last couple years for fun.

so well deserved and still so awesome. i find myself liking a different song every few weeks listening to the album; right now i'm on a "Stars" crave, but my favorite song on the album has always been Carry On.

congrats boys!
- Gunz

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests