Finch / Alex Pappas
User Info.
Testing testing... is this thing on?
07:07 PM on 02/21/13
ajprecording
Finch / Alex Pappas
User Info.
Finch Tats Huh?
It's completely awesome and flattering when someone comes up and shows finch tats! For me, all my tattoos are memories of times past and whatnot, so when you see that someone felt so strongly about a moment that they put it on their body... I guess flattery might not be a strong enough word! Cheers!
07:12 PM on 02/21/13
ajprecording
Finch / Alex Pappas
User Info.
I can't wait to see you guys in two weeks in Detroit! Are you going to have some merch with you?
You bet there's going to be all the sweet threads you could ever desire!!! (mainly hoodies and t shirts) :)
07:18 PM on 02/21/13
ajprecording
Finch / Alex Pappas
User Info.
Iv been wondering, what gave you guys the Idea to make the ending of ender so creepy? I really like it strangely enough haha but i was just wondering
Ender's creepiness was most definatly helped along by producer of WIITB, Mark Trombino. Because, like I saw in another comment a page back or so, Ender was actually supposed to be the last song on the record. WIITB was actually written after tracking was done for the first 12 songs. Ender being creepy was all of us wanting to end the record in a way you don't forget, with the added skill and imagination of Mark running with a few ideas... hope that makes some sense! Cheers!
07:18 PM on 02/21/13
ajprecording
Finch / Alex Pappas
User Info.
Now I have an Avatar!
07:21 PM on 02/21/13
ajprecording
Finch / Alex Pappas
User Info.
Nice! I'm flattered like I said... looks clean and I know that probably felt like more than a tickle... hats off! Cheers!
07:28 PM on 02/21/13
ajprecording
Finch / Alex Pappas
User Info.
Alex - what do you think of Say Hello To Sunshine?
Mark did a kick ass job!!!
07:35 PM on 02/21/13
ajprecording
Finch / Alex Pappas
User Info.
As a musician I don't really think about things in terms of genre, if a band is good they're good.
Ill chime in on this one too! I way agree with Daniel because of this... for the last couple of years a side job of mine has been mixing bands at a small local venue in temek. A good band is a good band is a good band. Regardless of genre, a band that is rehearsed, organized, hungry, and sincere ALWAYS shine above the rest in that show environment and in recordings... If you want to go there... Post Hardcore, Rock, Metal, Reggae, ect... its all the same!!!! Its still an electric guitar!
07:37 PM on 02/21/13
ajprecording
Finch / Alex Pappas
User Info.
Prestige WORLD WIDE!!!
07:46 PM on 02/21/13
ajprecording
Finch / Alex Pappas
User Info.
do you think warped tour 2002 has one of the best line up in warped tour history? because for me it is.
Warped tour 2002 was simultaneously one of the most fun and hardest 2 and a half month run we ever did (while I was behind the kit at least :) ) It WAS a wild line up! Memories.....lol!
07:49 PM on 02/21/13
ajprecording
Finch / Alex Pappas
User Info.
We'd love to! I love Australia, Soundwave was amazing
I've never been and will be pushing hard for it!!!!
07:59 PM on 02/21/13
ajprecording
Finch / Alex Pappas
User Info.
Alex P. - What are the specs of your kit you're using for these shows? I saw SJC... :)
SJC was kind and gracious enough to built me a kit for these reunion shows. Toms are 12 x 8, 16 x 16, and 18 x 16. The kick is 22 x 20 with an extended reso hoop in the front. I've got a battery of snares Ive built up doing recordings over the last bunch of years and gravitate more toward metal shell snares. The one I'm using for this is a Ludwig Black beauty 14 x 6 replica (replica because on a rock tour, everything gets destroyed). Ive got another off brand metal snare Ill take as a backup. Cheers!
07:59 PM on 02/21/13
ajprecording
Finch / Alex Pappas
User Info.
oops...
08:03 PM on 02/21/13
ajprecording
Finch / Alex Pappas
User Info.
What's up with the hate for Derek? Not being a part of the first reunion and his absence being a make or break condition for this reunion leads the belief that there's some bad blood.
I ain't touching that one...
08:07 PM on 02/21/13
ajprecording
Finch / Alex Pappas
User Info.
Excellent answer! No false hope, just honesty.
Daniel is a wise man.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums