Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
09:31 AM on 02/23/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Vinnie On The Road
"We have approached the home stretch! I'm going to Mexico directly from the tour to sit on the beach and unwind. As great as that sounds, and will be, it already makes me sad that ill have to leave my dudes on the tour. Such a positive bunch! Such a talented bunch! We steered the ship successfully through Nashville, Atlanta, Florida, and the Carolinas, and are currently burning up the East Coast to finish in Richmond, Delaware, Philly, NJ, and Boston. My most memorable moment has come in Gainesville, FL. It was a somber moment as I stood on the same stage, where my friend Tony Sly( No Use For a Name) played his last show before crossing over. I hope I did you proud Tony, we think and speak of you every day. On a lighter note, I got a tattoo on my skull for my beautiful niece Bella. We are best buds. Now I have to get my other niece and nephew on me as well so they don't get pissed off. I know I've got room somewhere. Liverpool Football Club had an awesome win this week vs Swansea. When Liverpool wins a match I'm usually very happy for the next few days. Ill be back for a Recap at the end of tour. Love you. VC"

The Tour Family

Vinnie Performing Live

Scandalous

Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT