Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
01:59 PM on 02/26/13
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
there's a few gaslight anthem songs i like, but i seriously never agree with this guys opinion on anything.
08:56 AM on 02/27/13
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
What are you smoking? Brian consistently has some of the most sensible, level headed views in the whole industry. There are a few cases where he gets a little pissed off and starts trolling/fucking around (see the comments he made on the Replacements a few years back) but in general he's almost always has a level-headed be-excellent-to-each-other kind of opinion that you'd have to be an asshole to disagree with. (Not to mention his comments on Laura Grace or the fact that his music recommendations are almost always perfect)
woah...easy there super fan. I havent traced everything he's ever said. ive just never read anything i agree about.

and to answer your question, this magical non narcotic plant i am inhaling on is called marijuana, and will make you a better person.
09:01 AM on 02/27/13
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Pinkerton aside, Weezer are tremendously overrated to begin with.
for real, they haven't even gone that down hill.
09:02 AM on 02/27/13
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
What is wrong with you? Someone disagrees and you make the most immature post i've seen on here? (which is saying a lot)
haha go away, it was a joke.

stop quoting everything i say also. it's getting a bit stalkerish, and you keep saying stupid shit that i dont want to ever read, and will never care about.

i'm not here to impress you, or make you feel comfortable. i don't even want you to like me.

it was seriously a matter of seconds after i posted that, that you replied. you're fucking scary.
09:16 AM on 02/27/13
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
Ok, crazy person, whatever you say.

I'm gonna go block you now o.o
please do.

god damn, getting shit talked by a t.swift fan.

dude, I'm a grown ass man. I will never take you seriously. get outta here with that shit. quit listening to all those songs in a row about breaking up with people, it's making you all emotional and stupid
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums