Username
Password
Blog News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Blog
Inside AP.net

New Years Day Merch Guy Writes About Tour

Posted by: Jason Tate (02/27/13)
Daniel, who has been touring with New Years Day for the past year, has posted a blog outlining some of his experiences on tour with Blood on the Dance Floor. As you may expect, it did not go well.
Let me remind you guys of something here. Throughout this entire year of touring with BOTDF, everyone who toured with them knows what that man does. Everyone knows how/who he is. But everyone is too scared of him to do a thing about it. Iíve had countless fans come up to me and tell me how rude he was and how creepy he was with them. Iíve seen many girls who were not of age with him and eventually on the bus with him. Iíve seen him treat his entire crew and band like animals. Iíve seen him attack, disrespect, and inappropriately touch one of my best friends, after she had told him numerous times to stop.. to the point where she could no longer hold it in anymore. And to be honest, this isnít even HALF of what was said or done by him. But, these are things I distinctly remember, so Iím not going to go post a story I donít remember details about, and get them wrong. Because Iím an honest person.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 107
10:03 AM on 02/27/13
esposimi
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
User Info.
This guy from BOTDF needs to be locked up
10:07 AM on 02/27/13
bradsonemanband
Change To Fire/Cootie Catcher
User Info.
Blood on the Dance Floor should hang out with Brokencyde
10:09 AM on 02/27/13
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
UGGGGGGGG.
10:11 AM on 02/27/13
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
Wait, someone from BOTDF likes girls? Seriously though someone needs to lock this asshole up.
10:11 AM on 02/27/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No amount of drugs or alcohol could ever make that dude look attractive to females or his music desirable. How this guy has a career in music hurts to think about.
10:14 AM on 02/27/13
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
Actually reading this guy's blog has been pretty interesting...
10:16 AM on 02/27/13
dunkinsdonut
User Info.
This guy makes Marilyn Manson look like Kate Upton
10:16 AM on 02/27/13
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I heard there was a falling out between the two bands.

Who the hell would be afraid of this guy? He's a joke.
10:19 AM on 02/27/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
New Years Day are solid, and I'm so glad to see them speaking out about the shit that goes on with BOTDF.

I'm not sure it'll ever effect anything though, since 11-year-old girls seem drawn to that guy for no reason.
10:41 AM on 02/27/13
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
This happens all too often. Pretty sure some girls I went to high school with spent some time on Escape the Fate and Allstar Weekends' bus/vans. Not sure what happened, but all I know is that these girls were underage.
10:59 AM on 02/27/13
Eurotrash Drock
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
jeez, melodramatic much? what do you expect if you keep surrounding yourself with human trash like that? and on multiple tours? people eventually have to take responsibility for their own actions. im not justifying BOTDF at all cause from what ive read over the years they seem like scumbags, but at some point, you have to stop exposing yourself to that. just say no to that next tour. its not that hard.
11:02 AM on 02/27/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
jeez, melodramatic much? what do you expect if you keep surrounding yourself with human trash like that? and on multiple tours? people eventually have to take responsibility for their own actions. im not justifying BOTDF at all cause from what ive read over the years they seem like scumbags, but at some point, you have to stop exposing yourself to that. just say no to that next tour. its not that hard.
It's kind of sickening how often our society blames the victim with the "just don't wear those clothes" or "don't walk down the street" or "don't go there" ... nah, how about the predators get held accountable.
11:05 AM on 02/27/13
gr33ndayfr3ak
www.nickferran.com
User Info.
I feel very shaken up and a little sick to my stomach after reading that whole post. The dude from BOTDF seriously needs to be held accountable for his actions. And good for Daniel for speaking out against him.
11:06 AM on 02/27/13
JeffyDomer
Things are the same.
User Info.
"She's just asking for it" Is a disgusting thing to think. This is not NYDs fault this is Dahvies.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests