Username
Password

09:58 AM on 02/28/13 
User Info.
MedicineFrmRain
With Aching Looks & Breaking Hearts
Upstate New York
Female - 28 Years Old
This. My rule for getting myself inked has been to decide if the art holds significant meaning, then wait a year and see if I still want it.

I did the same thing. 4 years and 4 ideas later, none have "stuck" I'm also scared shitless to get a tattoo, I always joked around saying "After I have a kid the pain of a tattoo wont be so scary to me" But truth is I was so drugged up during labor I didnt really feel anything.

Possible Tattoo Ideas have been a memorial tattoo for my grandpa He raised me and was more of a father to me than the asshole that impregnated my mom. He ws Hawaiian so i was thinking of getting a Hibiscus flower in his favorite color but idk where. But then I will feel obligated to get one for my grandma when she passes.

A tattoo for my son, but idk what, I think getting his name or initals is stupid and cliche.

My wedding ring tattooed. I lost 40 pounds since I got married and the ring doesnt fit, But i heard you need to touch it up alot and if its really painful that wont happen.

I'll probably end up never getting one
10:13 AM on 02/28/13 
User Info.
sjb2k1
8-7, sack orton
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
I did the same thing. 4 years and 4 ideas later, none have "stuck" I'm also scared shitless to get a tattoo, I always joked around saying "After I have a kid the pain of a tattoo wont be so scary to me" But truth is I was so drugged up during labor I didnt really feel anything.

Possible Tattoo Ideas have been a memorial tattoo for my grandpa He raised me and was more of a father to me than the asshole that impregnated my mom. He ws Hawaiian so i was thinking of getting a Hibiscus flower in his favorite color but idk where. But then I will feel obligated to get one for my grandma when she passes.

A tattoo for my son, but idk what, I think getting his name or initals is stupid and cliche.

My wedding ring tattooed. I lost 40 pounds since I got married and the ring doesnt fit, But i heard you need to touch it up alot and if its really painful that wont happen.

I'll probably end up never getting one
imo the level of pain is directly related to where on your body you put it.

i have one for my grandfather, his WWII pilot's wings. i feel no obligation to get one for my grandmother, even though she lived longer and i spent more time with her. it's your body and your grandma won't know. my mother has my name tattooed on one forearm and my brother's on another. it's funny, people ask her if her name is stephanie and it's like...really?

also, i HIGHLY suggest not getting your wedding ring tattooed on you. highly. it's just bad luck, bad juju, whatever.
10:15 AM on 02/28/13 
User Info.
MedicineFrmRain
With Aching Looks & Breaking Hearts
Upstate New York
Female - 28 Years Old
imo the level of pain is directly related to where on your body you put it.

i have one for my grandfather, his WWII pilot's wings. i feel no obligation to get one for my grandmother, even though she lived longer and i spent more time with her. it's your body and your grandma won't know. my mother has my name tattooed on one forearm and my brother's on another. it's funny, people ask her if her name is stephanie and it's like...really?

also, i HIGHLY suggest not getting your wedding ring tattooed on you. highly. it's just bad luck, bad juju, whatever.

I can understand that, but Ive been married for 8 years, he's not going anywhere haha.
10:17 AM on 02/28/13 
User Info.
sjb2k1
8-7, sack orton
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old
I can understand that, but Ive been married for 8 years, he's not going anywhere haha.
just sayin, my parents split for a while after about 23 years of marriage. i'm not trying to be a douche even if i sound like one, but nothing in life is a guarantee.
11:40 AM on 02/28/13 
User Info.
Baines on Toast
Liverpool
Male - 25 Years Old
I wouldn't say I am addicted, or every penny I get would go on tattoos, but I do enjoy the feeling of having them done.
11:10 PM on 03/03/13 
User Info.
Pinksnow
Sure did at one point, had a pretty gross infection going on because she didn't wait long enough in between sessions or something like that.

Oh, I'm not brave as her,
07:13 AM on 03/04/13 
User Info.
Passion Man
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Male - 23 Years Old
This makes me second guess getting a tattoo. I have an addictive personality.
07:30 AM on 03/04/13 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
"i got tats up on my arm cuz that shit is life"

I only have one, but have been longing for another one ever since.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos