01:37 AM on 03/01/13
beckystarz.
User Info.
love this band
05:50 AM on 03/01/13
JSNFRMN
My Lawyer Made Me Change This
User Info.
Chocolate is one of my favourite songs from this year so far. Gonna get this EP on Monday.
07:20 AM on 03/01/13
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
User Info.
The 1975 was one of the best bands I discovered last year. Still think Sex is their best song so far. Catchy as hell
09:29 AM on 03/01/13
S9Dallasoz
Knows the words to 'Bye Bye Bye'
User Info.
Does anyone remember the song Ghosts from when they were called Bigsleep? They've since put out Sex and Chocolate on their EPs, which were also old tracks, but still not sign of Ghosts.

I'm just curious, because in my opinion, it's by far their best track and I have a funny feeling they are saving. It's anthemic and has huge potential to be a huge single with the proper marketing put to use.

Also, I don't like all this electronic bullshit they are doing. It's too much.
"Ghosts" was great, would love a new version.
09:39 AM on 03/01/13
tarynnosaurus!
@tarynnjanine
User Info.
Does anyone remember the song Ghosts from when they were called Bigsleep? They've since put out Sex and Chocolate on their EPs, which were also old tracks, but still not sign of Ghosts.

I'm just curious, because in my opinion, it's by far their best track and I have a funny feeling they are saving. It's anthemic and has huge potential to be a huge single with the proper marketing put to use.

Holy shit, yes. I'd also like a re-release of "Robbers" as well from when they were Drive Like I Do, and there was this video on Vimeo for a while of Matty playing this song called "102" that I'd love to hear again. Tweeted at them saying there's a bunch of fans that would love if their old stuff from their like, five other names, and asked if it'd ever see the light of day, and they said it would so take that as you will. Haha.
09:40 AM on 03/01/13
tarynnosaurus!
@tarynnjanine
User Info.
I am so thrilled that this band is finally getting the recognition they deserve. They're incredible. Friend that saw them in London said they talked about a full length being released in the summer, so I'm stoked.
10:07 AM on 03/01/13
thebestkylever
girls like status.
User Info.

I remember reading somewhere that they're putting out a full length relatively soon... So I imagine they're saving it for that. Stoked to see these guys next month.

also, just gonna leave this here:

05:25 PM on 03/03/13
The Boat
I've made a huge mistake
User Info.
Been obsessed with this band since I randomly stumbled across the facedown ep a few months ago. 'Me' off the new ep is my favourite song from them so far, so depressing but I can't stop listening to it. These guys will be absolutey huge.
10:11 PM on 03/03/13
mikeysaysmikey
Michael
User Info.
Holy shit, yes. I'd also like a re-release of "Robbers" as well from when they were Drive Like I Do, and there was this video on Vimeo for a while of Matty playing this song called "102" that I'd love to hear again. Tweeted at them saying there's a bunch of fans that would love if their old stuff from their like, five other names, and asked if it'd ever see the light of day, and they said it would so take that as you will. Haha.
I think they are saving Ghosts to be a lead single from their LP. It's like Kings of Leon radio good in my opinion.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos