Password
Acoustic News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 21 of 21.
08:09 AM on 03/02/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
that off-key girl in the background of Mt St Joseph needs to shut the fuck up
Haha I was thinking the same thing. She was right next to me, and I'm pretty sure she was wasted. There's also a drunk asshole yelling behind me during that song.
08:58 AM on 03/02/13
PunkInfluence09
In it for the lulz
User Info.
Haha I was thinking the same thing. She was right next to me, and I'm pretty sure she was wasted. There's also a drunk asshole yelling behind me during that song.
Hah.

Yeah, both of those ruined my favorite song from this set. I just wish they'd play Face to Face more often; I know it's an old song, but I do think it's one of their best.
09:59 AM on 03/02/13
trevorshmevor
User Info.
All I think of when I hear of this band is when they posted their cover of Acceptance on this site. People didn't like it and their singer was so butthurt over it, haha. Not sure I've seen a band member cry so hard at comments on the internet before that.
01:40 PM on 03/02/13
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
Love AL4W's, pretty much my favorite band these days
09:36 AM on 03/03/13
scmaley
And away we go
User Info.
No problem! I've filmed them a bunch. Be sure to check out a full band performance for the full effect. http://alexislegend.com/tag/a-loss-for-words/
I watched the full band set from last August. Amazing! They need to play full band in Charlotte.
01:06 AM on 03/28/13
bluebirdmike
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
sostituire designer costosi detergenti borse gucci outlet, creme idratanti e detergenti gucci uomo scarpe, con sapone di marsiglia, amamelide, aceto bianco o amamelide, e puro gel di aloe vera come una crema idratante.
cheap tiffany jewellery outlet: tiffany rings,tiffany necklaces,tiffany earrings,tiffany bracelets and more on sale,save 75% off,buy now!
once you have owned a real louis vuitton bags uk handbag, you will never accept the poor quality of high quality louis vuitton bags purses. high quality louis vuitton bags bags can be found everywhere now, not only in some small shops in new york, but also on internet.
il s'agit d'une marque de créateur bien-reconnu chaussures christian louboutin, produit célèbre pour son plaid beige que foulards, sacs à main des graces et des vêtements.
Cheap toms shoes outlet Online store have many style of the men and women, Latest clearance Toms Shoes wholesale,cheapest and high quality. welcome to Toms Outlet store.
tiffany and co outlet such pieces are converted to vertical
Gucci Outlet Shoes,Talking about Gucci,you must first think about Gucci watchs and Gucci handbags.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests