Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

Self-Promotion Spotlight: Glory Beyond Zero

Posted by: Kelly Doherty (03/03/13)
This week on the Self Promotion Spotlight, I happened across Glory Beyond Zero, a wonderful pop rock band from LA. The band are on the verge of releasing their debut album and their recent single "Reasons To Stay" promises that these guys are going to blow up with their catchy, fresh sound and sheer singalong-ability. Sounding a little like Yellowcard, Anberlin and bands of their ilk, Glory Beyond Zero are perfect for anyone who's been missing Futures since they disbanded. Check out their single here. Interested in being a part of the Self-Promotion Spotlight? It's easy, just sign up for an AbsolutePunk.net account and post in the Self-Promotion forum.

Displaying posts 1 - 5 of 5.
03:36 PM on 03/03/13
sonicfury
User Info.
Only listened to the single but did not enjoy it at all. I'd in no way compare them to Yellowcard or Anberlin.
07:43 PM on 03/03/13
leftapart
User Info.
I like the instrumentation but feel the singers voice doesn't really fit in with it too well.
06:02 PM on 05/14/13
chasrjas
Identify Records
User Info.
Thanks for the kind words Kelly. I work with Glory Beyond Zero as their producer. With "Reasons to Stay" our friend Jason recorded the tracks in his garage, and I mixed them all together. It's really awesome to see the song in the spotlight :)
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests