Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
09:03 AM on 03/04/13
baylyh
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Definitely need, just glad they're not doing this one through Mahogany Records. Trying to get my STDWO record from them has been a nightmare.
09:35 AM on 03/04/13
baylyh
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's worth the wait. seriously one of the best pressed records I own, good lookin quality stuff. I wish all my records were like my STDWO from Mahogany records

I'm hoping you're right, it was one of my dream presses.

i hope so, it has been a pain in the ass. it's already march and i have yet to receive anything.

Agreed. I ordered nearly two months ago and they kept ignoring my emails/won't even tell me when I can expect it to ship.
10:31 AM on 03/04/13
baylyh
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think it's great how so many people are bringing Mahogany Records and/or Adam Fox into this thread. Maybe Ben Liebsch should stop making false promises and stop being a complete fuck up.

My problem has nothing at all to do with Ben and everything to do with Mahogany Records. They're who I ordered this LP from and who, nearly two months later, still haven't sent it out or responded to any of my emails or facebook comments with anything more than "we never got a message from you..."
10:42 AM on 03/04/13
baylyh
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Maybe we never got your first emails? Things happen. To come here bad bash a label you know nothing about it stupid and childish. But have a nice day

Not trying to "bad bash" just ridiculously frustrated at this point, but calling me stupid and childish just adds to what's chalking up to a relly poor customer service experience.

i emailed them through kickstarter and their official website and got the "we never got a message from you" as well. so, it seems like they are overwhelmed and maybe in over their heads. i am not bashing, just trying to understand what it is like from their side. still sucks that it isn't really working out. and ben is probably holding up the kickstarters, because he held up the ep release of "things are really weird right now". he was supposed to write postcard lyrics for all the songs, and i only got two of the four he was supposed to send.

anyway, hopefully it all works out and the vinyl variants do look good.

That's definitely what it seems like. And I completely understand with the crewnecks and kickstarter packages, I just don't understand when mine included neither of those things. But yes, hopefully it does work out. The variants look great and from what I've heard it sounds fantastic.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests