AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
09:25 AM on 03/04/13
jeremyhum27
User Info.
It's worth the wait. seriously one of the best pressed records I own, good lookin quality stuff. I wish all my records were like my STDWO from Mahogany records

i hope so, it has been a pain in the ass. it's already march and i have yet to receive anything.
10:37 AM on 03/04/13
jeremyhum27
User Info.
My problem has nothing at all to do with Ben and everything to do with Mahogany Records. They're who I ordered this LP from and who, nearly two months later, still haven't sent it out or responded to any of my emails or facebook comments with anything more than "we never got a message from you..."

i emailed them through kickstarter and their official website and got the "we never got a message from you" as well. so, it seems like they are overwhelmed and maybe in over their heads. i am not bashing, just trying to understand what it is like from their side. still sucks that it isn't really working out. and ben is probably holding up the kickstarters, because he held up the ep release of "things are really weird right now". he was supposed to write postcard lyrics for all the songs, and i only got two of the four he was supposed to send.

anyway, hopefully it all works out and the vinyl variants do look good.
10:50 AM on 03/04/13
jeremyhum27
User Info.
To further clarify, everything is up to date on our end. We are awaiting the kickstarter rewards from Ben and we just got crewnecks which will start shipping out today.
Also to clarify, we never had the intention of pressing this ep so I don't even know why our name got thrown in here.

yeah, i apologize for getting off thread. but baylyh seemed to be getting the same business as me, so i thought it would be good to share the experience. and i thought the kickstarters and the preorder from the site were projected for a january release, and i ordered everything back in october, so it seems like a long wait. but hope it all turns out well. thanks for responding.

it's cool that the ep is getting pressed. excited to see the variant.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests