Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
09:26 AM on 03/04/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
I must admit that this song isn't bad at all, and I'm quite enjoying this, although probably I'm not anticipating their brand new record like many users here on AP.net. Maybe I'll give it a few spins, and then I'll judge.
if you like this song, you shouldn't have a problem liking this record for the most part.
02:34 PM on 03/04/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
wow it sounds a lot different compared to their past stuff : much more melodic and atmospheric. these clean vocals work very well and give the song a Linkin Park vibe i didn't expect to hear. is the new album in the same vein ?
if you like this song i would say you would like the majority of the album. the songs have a melodic feel and the majority of the vox are in the same vein as this. this song def seems to be the most favored from what i have seen people saying. not my favorite but it's up there. i enjoy the whole album, but i like and the snakes start to sing the most.

i don't get all the linkin park comparisons. seen a few on youtube as well. i don't think i'd ever hear that comparison. i would agree with what a few have said about a bit of a brand new vibe in and the snakes start to sing and seen it all before though.
01:43 PM on 03/06/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
Well i just listened to the album and couldn't resist to say "damn that part sounds like Linkin Park. oh i hear some 30 Seconds To Mars here". I guess it's mostly these "harsh" clean vocals (ala Architects) that makes everyone make these comparisons. Album is surprisingly good, definitely not what i expected from a once generic deathcore band. :)
hmm i'll be damned i sure don't hear it. i think his cleans sound like his own and i enjoy how raw they are. the other peoples cleans are a lot more polished to me. i'm glad i don't hear the comparison though or else that may throw me for a loop haha. but yes the album is very very good.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests