Username
Password
Video News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 44 of 44.
03:46 PM on 03/04/13
styg4me
User Info.
Chorus reminds me of linkin park for some reason
I literally thought the same thing. I think it's mostly just the vocals sounding like Chester from LP though.
05:36 PM on 03/04/13
sargentlgfuad
Glass boy
User Info.
i love their progression from album to album. it's awesome to see them mature so wonderfully.
05:51 PM on 03/04/13
rushour144
User Info.
The more I hear this stuff, the more I am looking forward to it. The filming reminds me of the Title Fight videos.
06:30 PM on 03/04/13
Youarcade
User Info.
I thought the same thing about Linkin Park, but I really dig the record. I like how its sort of a play on Nu-metal, and I really dig the electronics. This song, And The Snakes Start To Sing, and Can You Feel My Heart are the best songs on the record IMO.
06:41 PM on 03/04/13
savestheday3x3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It seems like the videos are related? Hopefully it's a recurring theme for all their videos from this album.
hopefully its not cause this one was really boring haha .. could of just been the super simplistic angles though which made me bored of it in 30 seconds
06:51 PM on 03/04/13
Sawhney[rusted]
User Info.
Album is so freaking good. Question for everyone: anyone thinking this album can break them into the arena-filling mainstream levels? If so, which song off the album would be the one to do this?
08:40 PM on 03/04/13
March_Faster!!
まくどなるどなしじゃいきられない。
User Info.
This stuff on this new album...it just seems like they finally found their sound. They sound tight, together and the evolution has felt natural (to me, as a listener). I really like where they're at.
12:15 AM on 03/05/13
dommeswitchsub
blunderbus crash survivor
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
linkin park material.
12:56 PM on 03/05/13
Nickisonfire
Waffles
User Info.
They really weren't kidding when they said they were taking a lot of Post Rock influence. Damn this is really good.
11:48 AM on 03/06/13
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
if you like this song i would say you would like the majority of the album. the songs have a melodic feel and the majority of the vox are in the same vein as this. this song def seems to be the most favored from what i have seen people saying. not my favorite but it's up there. i enjoy the whole album, but i like and the snakes start to sing the most.

i don't get all the linkin park comparisons. seen a few on youtube as well. i don't think i'd ever hear that comparison. i would agree with what a few have said about a bit of a brand new vibe in and the snakes start to sing and seen it all before though.
Well i just listened to the album and couldn't resist to say "damn that part sounds like Linkin Park. oh i hear some 30 Seconds To Mars here". I guess it's mostly these "harsh" clean vocals (ala Architects) that makes everyone make these comparisons. Album is surprisingly good, definitely not what i expected from a once generic deathcore band. :)
11:51 AM on 03/06/13
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Album is so freaking good. Question for everyone: anyone thinking this album can break them into the arena-filling mainstream levels? If so, which song off the album would be the one to do this?
I think "Go To Hell, For Heaven's Sake" and "Seen It All Before" could do it.
01:43 PM on 03/06/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
Well i just listened to the album and couldn't resist to say "damn that part sounds like Linkin Park. oh i hear some 30 Seconds To Mars here". I guess it's mostly these "harsh" clean vocals (ala Architects) that makes everyone make these comparisons. Album is surprisingly good, definitely not what i expected from a once generic deathcore band. :)
hmm i'll be damned i sure don't hear it. i think his cleans sound like his own and i enjoy how raw they are. the other peoples cleans are a lot more polished to me. i'm glad i don't hear the comparison though or else that may throw me for a loop haha. but yes the album is very very good.
11:13 PM on 03/06/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
I smell an AOTY
05:41 PM on 03/30/13
Alex Pates
Hi...
User Info.
Used to hate this band's earlier sound. Really impressed with the progression they've made musically
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests