AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Yellowcard News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 29 of 29.
12:55 PM on 03/05/13
Sawhney[rusted]
User Info.
Was at this concert...sooo good! I'm still waiting for the day they play Paper Walls live...
12:57 PM on 03/05/13
tyler2tall147
Awesome
User Info.
All edited together, on youtube but still with lag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBiPnNyARgs
01:09 PM on 03/05/13
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
Someone uploaded the whole thing on sync here (not HD though).

Thank you. This is at least watchable...the out-of-syncness of the other video was just too distracting.
01:43 PM on 03/05/13
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
did they play Holly Wood Died?

That's my fav yc song.
02:07 PM on 03/05/13
oneeightytwo
#TGG
User Info.
I agree. Saw them last Saturday and they killed it. The new record really stands up well live.

That's my fav yc song.

They played that when I saw them, so assuming it's in their present set list. Great song live though!
02:23 PM on 03/05/13
claw1400
I want this to be my awakening
User Info.
Hey, I'm the uploader of these videos. Sorry for it being a second or two out of sync. I was at the show, and recording it on a bottom-line video capture device through my cable box to PC. I left early in the morning, which caused me to record the entire days broadcast on AXS TV. By the time the show aired, the recording program was a bit overloaded with footage, and recorded out of sync. I didn't want that to stop me from uploading the videos though since it was such a great show, and I wanted everyone who missed it to have the opportunity to see it. Any of the other videos you might see floating around (the Youtube and Vimeo links previously commented on this feed) aren't any higher quality then mine, seeing as they were downloaded straight from my Youtube page without my knowledge. Sorry I wasn't able to get it any high quality then it is! Hope everyone enjoys the videos, and a thanks to Jason Tate for posting the videos!
02:24 PM on 03/05/13
claw1400
I want this to be my awakening
User Info.

That's my fav yc song.
They sadly didn't play Holly Wood Died at this show. It was a downer. They played it for the majority of their fall tour with The Wonder Years and We Are The In Crowd though.
04:09 PM on 03/05/13
CRDLO
Christopher Minor
User Info.
yeah wish it wasnt out of sync but sounds great
04:12 PM on 03/05/13
CRDLO
Christopher Minor
User Info.
sleep in the snow was their best song off the new album imo sad they didnt play it
04:43 PM on 03/05/13
EatShit182
Misanthrope
User Info.
So awesome, thanks!
05:25 PM on 03/05/13
bite2brkskn12
Registered Member
User Info.
it's funny, I was only a casual listener of yellowcard until they got back together and i hadnt even realized that had broken up or whatever. Regardless, their 2 most recent albums are fantastic and have made me a huge fan of theirs.
05:44 PM on 03/05/13
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
User Info.
Hey, I'm the uploader of these videos. Sorry for it being a second or two out of sync. I was at the show, and recording it on a bottom-line video capture device through my cable box to PC. I left early in the morning, which caused me to record the entire days broadcast on AXS TV. By the time the show aired, the recording program was a bit overloaded with footage, and recorded out of sync. I didn't want that to stop me from uploading the videos though since it was such a great show, and I wanted everyone who missed it to have the opportunity to see it. Any of the other videos you might see floating around (the Youtube and Vimeo links previously commented on this feed) aren't any higher quality then mine, seeing as they were downloaded straight from my Youtube page without my knowledge. Sorry I wasn't able to get it any high quality then it is! Hope everyone enjoys the videos, and a thanks to Jason Tate for posting the videos!
Don't apologize man, thanks to you we can enjoy another YC concert!
11:16 PM on 03/05/13
Corgkowznor
Registered Member
User Info.
Love me some YC.
02:01 PM on 03/26/13
TMAYZ
User Info.
Was at this concert...sooo good! I'm still waiting for the day they play Paper Walls live...
same here! i would love to see them open with a song like that
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums