Jesus Saves
User Info.
***k me pumps, this is such a good line-up

if muuhf***ers weren't sleeping on CIM, we'd have that sophomore LP LAST YEAR
08:03 PM on 03/05/13
ebushelm
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I just dont really know anyone anymore who is like 'Oh yeah, I love DGD". Is this just me?

I still love DGD. Not sold on DGD w/Tillian. Saw them live and it just didn't feel right. Hoping its different when he has his own songs to sing.
09:24 PM on 03/05/13
dohare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
loved CIM's ep, first temple, hated the new album, and the dumb art. good to see CIM back though, excited. hope they take their music back to what it was.
09:44 PM on 03/05/13
ACA
Next Show: Run the Jewels NYC 11/29
User Info.
DGD is a joke but CiM is pretty good and even better live.
10:43 PM on 03/05/13
Skinny blaque
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Everyone needs to calm down on the DGD hate,
Just wait til there new album drop all doubters will cease to exist, ragging on Tilian is pointless, he's a great vocalist, IE: Tides of Man, and Will, Jon, Matt, Tim, and Josh are equally talented musicians so what's there to worry about..

Nothing.
11:18 PM on 03/05/13
iamlogan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I just dont really know anyone anymore who is like 'Oh yeah, I love DGD". Is this just me?
Nope, literally everyone in the entire universe hates them. Not even one fan. Definitely not one of the biggest bands on Rise and definitely haven't appeared on the billboard charts. Nope.
11:56 PM on 03/05/13
eaglejak
Exhale you, inhale the rest
User Info.
I find it strange that CIM are so popular overseas. A lot of people here in Australia consider them to be... well, dicks.
Nobody has commented on Affiance either, easily the most talented band on this tour.
12:15 AM on 03/06/13
ShortyNC
In The Final Curtain Call
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Closure posted on their facebook the other day saying that they would be making it over to the states soon. They also said they had new music coming really soon and had links to all the lyrics from the new album. New drummer, and Kris Krummet has nothing to do with it, but I'm still stupidly excited =)
12:32 AM on 03/06/13
WarmThoughts
You wont break my mind just yet,
User Info.
I dont activley listen to dgd, maybe once every few months will I put an album on, but seeing them live again would be fun.
03:29 AM on 03/06/13
thedairyfairy
User Info.
nope. favorite band ever
05:52 AM on 03/06/13
matthewisobel
User Info.
Got my ticket for the Glasgow show, i can't wait :D

I was speaking to the promoter who booked the UK tour for A lot like birds and he told me this tour was coming up a month ago. It's nice to see he wasn't trolling me!
Is Glasgow good for shows like this? I might end up studying there. Thanks.
07:37 AM on 03/06/13
nickthehick2
King of France
User Info.
It's probably because of the fluctuating singers. I like DBM-Happiness, but I hate DBM2
08:06 AM on 03/06/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
They released this about a year ago, and i saw them a year ago and they said they were workign on their new album...heard nothing since.

If they're going to release songs like this then it'd be better if they stayed on hiatus. I got this song when it came out and it's easily one of the biggest disappointments in style change I've ever heard. They went from being an emotional, tight post hardcore band to a slightly goofy experimental post hardcore band to jam band horseshit.
08:16 AM on 03/06/13
_thisisme*
www.killferelli.com
User Info.
They're also doing at least one mainland show in the Netherlands at the venue where I work.

30/5/2013 - Dynamo - Eindhoven, NL: Dance Gavin Dance, Closure In Moscow, The Elijah and Climates
08:40 AM on 03/06/13
Stouffs
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
good for Affiance. Repping that Cleveland Music scene.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos