Username
Password
Video News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 35 of 35.
06:33 PM on 03/06/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
For real. Both bands are 'popular' because of the scene drama. Tyler does have talent though, just needs a good avenue to show it off properly.
Yep. Tyler's vocals are beautiful.

Both early WIM and Issues show(ed) some potential overall, but they tended to be messy, confusing projects. (especially issues, who can't seem to figure out if they want to be Tyler Carter's new pop project or a chugchug metalcore group)

the newer WIM, though, is horrid. Much of the genre is accused of being 'generic', but that album takes generic to the extremes. There are no original ideas there, and even the attempts at existing styles are executed poorly.
10:02 PM on 03/06/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
The screams sounded better than Trevor Wentworth's at that age.
11:10 PM on 03/06/13
Djentleman
User Info.
WIM's newest album was a disaster though.
Wait their fan bases still fight...Also I have heard enough of the new cd. It sounds the same or at least from what I heard it sounds the same.
both of their albums are generic, but different levels of generic
idk don't really sound like the same band anymore in a good way
09:15 AM on 03/07/13
Formatfun
Format, The, Format, The
User Info.
Don't listen to this type of music but it must be cool for the kid. He said "my little brother", was he?
06:33 PM on 06/20/13
2late4roses
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think this coulda fulfilled this childs dream, at some point and could possibly give him the courage to do everything else he puts his mind to now. I think it was really cool of them to give someone an opportunity like this. I love issues. I love tyler carter. I loved the original WIM as well. Not so much when tyler left and now that theyve both joined up in issues I think its better than ever. I love their voices together. And no I'm not a 13 yr old girl, that seems to be the norm phase they go thru at that age now a days. Hi I'm so and so , I'm 13, and I love hXc music. Nah I'm a die hard fan of it and I love music with talent. Whether it be the voice singing it our the poetry in the lyrics thru the voice. I love ABR bc their lyrics are beyond powerful to me. But the best album they ever made was yrs ago, thrill seeker. Now all they're stuff sounds the same, such as on leveler. Thats how the NEW WIM is. It all sounds the same, its all sayin the same thing, its a fued between issues and new WIM. Listen to the music on youtube and catch all the references. Made by both of them. Supposedly its cleared up now but who knows. Anyways like I said, I think issues really inspired & aspired this boy! Instead of complaining, if u dont listen to the music and dont like it, whys there a need for u to? Look at the big picture here and appreciate what they r really doing! That kid doesn't kno what hes singing, hes just singing words and loving ever second of it. =] he's happy thats all that really matters!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests