Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
11:26 AM on 03/06/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
wouldn't be surprised if she went the sex tape route too. goddamn, this chick wants to be famous SO BAD.
04:12 PM on 03/06/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
NO WAY!! A musician that wants to be famous. Fuck that's a new one.

Seriously, though? When offered a reality tv show to help launch you, you take it. And you make money. What the hell is wrong with that... I'm so confused by all the dumb fuck hate here.

if I had any musical talent, I would very much like to be a famous musician. I however would never go on a reality show to try to achieve that. some people have limits as to the lengths they would go to whore themselves out. reality show fame is a joke and robs you of credibility. and I'm way too boring a person. nobody would want to watch me. so yeah, not everybody would do a reality show.
04:41 PM on 03/06/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
A solid couple hundred thousand dollars to a million dollars to have a camera document you touring/ recording an album/ etc. sounds like a bad idea to do? That's absolutely astounding.

Where are all of you fuckers in the blink-182 threads talking about how Travis is a sell out fame whore for doing a reality tv show? Or is he allowed because you like him more?

I hate all reality shows, Travis' included. I think I watched 5 minutes of it total. I didn't realize I'm supposed to be bitching about it still all these years later.
05:05 PM on 03/06/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
You're all bitching about how she's some crazy fame whore who doesn't care about her fans and shit.

She changed from the Hey Monday demographic, and as it turns out, her solo career is doing very well.

I just don't see what's so wrong here. By these standards blink182 should be written off. It's ridiculous, she just won the Voice. Of course she's capitalizing on that, and as it turns out, reality shows are popular and it's a great move for her.

Hey Monday was a band that as far as I could tell had a decent cult following, but that wasn't getting her famous enough. Travis did a show well after blink was huge, in no way should they be "written off", that's ridiculous, and it was just a different show. two different circumstances really.

reality shows are popular, yeah. If people want to do them, good for them. But I have no respect for people who blow up from music shows. I'm sorry I just don't, especially when there's so many bands I liked that busted their asses touring and everything and got nowhere. Music reality shows are such a quick cash-in, going on and singing other people's songs. She completely came out and said she needed to be more famous. It's no surprise that she's getting hate here really. I'm not arguing it's a stupid thing for her to do. Obviously, it's smart. She wants to do anything to be as famous as she can be, more power to her I guess.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos