AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
10:03 AM on 03/07/13
anamericangod
User Info.
I appreciate them saying it as well, I agree with the sentiment. Not bad albums by any means, but not their best by any means. TDTT sounded like a side project, combined with the fact that it was a concept album. Had a few solid tracks though.

The new album is good, but didn't quite captivate me as much as Casually Dressed or Hours. Regardless, glad these guys are still making tunes.
10:27 AM on 03/07/13
anamericangod
User Info.
I liked it when it came out - just doesn't hold up today. I'll still spin TDTT every now and then ... I've moved completely away from the sound of CD or Hours.

I liked TDTT when I was 15/16 but i've not listened to it much since, might give it a whirl soon. I quite liked M&H but again not listened much since. CD and Hours are the only albums that have stood the test of time for me, i'll always be down for new FFAF though.

I still listen to Hours a good bit, and CD every now and again. Hours has more melody and variety compared to the more screamo appeal of Casually Dressed. I can see why somebody who has moved past that genre would prefer TDTT, however. Decent album, but I felt it lacked energy and staying power.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests