AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Funeral for a Friend News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 36 of 36.
03:27 PM on 03/07/13
adamKS
User Info.
all of their albums are good quality stuff especially "hours" and "casually dressed". .though i can't say i'm to familiar with their last couple albums

how the songs "streetcar" "walk away" and "history" "didn't' blow up on the radio/mainstream is beyond me
05:36 PM on 03/07/13
EmoErk
User Info.
I still listen to Hours a good bit, and CD every now and again. Hours has more melody and variety compared to the more screamo appeal of Casually Dressed. I can see why somebody who has moved past that genre would prefer TDTT, however. Decent album, but I felt it lacked energy and staying power.
everything you have been saying is exactly how I feel. To me Hours was their best and I still listen to it quite a bit. This new CD really has done nothing for me except a few tracks but its cool they are still around.
07:32 PM on 03/07/13
Circa1628
Long suffering Bills fan
User Info.
I love TDTT, but agree that it doesn't really sound like a Funeral For A Friend album.
08:22 PM on 03/07/13
TheBaroness
User Info.
Hours is a really solid record - I still listen to it semi-regularly. Unfortunately, nothing since then has really stood out for me, and I haven't been able to get into the new one, either.
02:53 AM on 03/08/13
kazuma_ootaro28
User Info.
Agreed with Memory & Humanity. Don't agree on Tales Don't Tell Themselves, still a good album.
05:27 PM on 03/09/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
I got curious about the honesty towards previous albums, but the interview said nothing more than what was already stated here in two sentences hahh.. Im not complaining though cause the rest of the interview was also interesting.
And as for the opinion I could almost agree with it, M&H is my least favourite record, but it has some good tunes for sure, I enjoyed every album so far... And TDTT, I actually got back to it like a week ago and it's still very grasping and good, but after Conduit I also had a thought that as much as TDTT is amazing, it really sounds like a different band.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums