Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
01:05 PM on 03/07/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Man, mega excited for this. I just made a mix of his songs for that AP mix thread. Love this guy. Curious how this will sound.
01:34 PM on 03/07/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I made a thread everyone. Come on over. I want to hopefully get this one to the second page unlike the one I made for his last record.

http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3073801
01:39 PM on 03/07/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
this is what i want when i listen to Josh Radin. I wasnt crazy about the sound he went towards with The Rock and The Tide. this is good.
Man, I know a lot of people weren't crazy about TRATT but I love that thing to death. It's second only to We Were Here for me from him. Did you hear his last record Underwater? That was closer to this song than TRATT.
08:04 AM on 03/08/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
honestly, i didnt know he even had an album after The Rock and the Tide. I actually didnt HATE that album (it had some really good songs on it) but just overall, the whole band thing just didnt do it for me. i found myself skipping a lot of songs ('Here We Go', 'We Are Only Getting Better', 'The Ones with the Light' immediately come to mind) to get to the ones i liked.
I got that impression from your post, haha. you should check it out, it's great. As for TRATT I actually really liked the change up with the full band songs after I got used to them even if it was a bit jarring at first. "We Are Only Getting Better" and "You're Not As Young" in particular are two of my favourites on the album. I can definitely see why he wanted to get some full band songs down on a record when he started playing festivals and shit.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests