AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Streaming News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 29 of 29.
12:51 AM on 03/09/13
henry chinaski
User Info.
Decent songs. Their debut had some great moments.
02:09 AM on 03/09/13
projekt28
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
they had an album under another name, not the same caliber of production, but you could hear the potential. Amen, the animal.
03:16 AM on 03/09/13
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
they had an album under another name, not the same caliber of production, but you could hear the potential. Amen, the animal.
i didn't know they were around that long ! thanks for the discover
04:45 AM on 03/09/13
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
ALL YES!

great band, didn't know they were working on a new album... any idea of a release date?
late spring/early summer, you can see more infos on the reddit AMA the singer did : http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...gned/?sort=new
10:46 AM on 03/09/13
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
User Info.
Not to override his answer but while that EP is good the LP blows it absolutely out of the water. The EP has underwhelming production so I'd start with the song "Southern Girls" but make sure it's the Struggle + Sleep version. That album is seriously gold
I listened to both. Struggle + Sleep was better than As I Grew, but both were pretty enjoyable. Not anything I'd shell out ten bucks for, but I'd buy it for cheaper than four bucks pretty excitedly. This is metalcore, though? I always thought it required a bit more screaming, haha.
11:22 AM on 03/09/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
I listened to both. Struggle + Sleep was better than As I Grew, but both were pretty enjoyable. Not anything I'd shell out ten bucks for, but I'd buy it for cheaper than four bucks pretty excitedly. This is metalcore, though? I always thought it required a bit more screaming, haha.

No I wouldn't call it metalcore, more post hardcore/rock à la Conditions with metalcore flourishes here and there. I think it's pretty cheap on Amazon, give it a shot!
11:31 AM on 03/09/13
Spencer Control
User Info.
No I wouldn't call it metalcore, more post hardcore/rock à la Conditions with metalcore flourishes here and there. I think it's pretty cheap on Amazon, give it a shot!
I'll definitely check it out and see. Either way, it's officially on my huge mental list of albums to purchase.
11:36 AM on 03/09/13
WeltallAY
User Info.
I'll definitely check it out and see. Either way, it's officially on my huge mental list of albums to purchase.

Glad to hear it, and believe me I know what you mean to have a big list. I started an Excel sheet to keep track lol.
11:38 AM on 03/09/13
Spencer Control
User Info.
Glad to hear it, and believe me I know what you mean to have a big list. I started an Excel sheet to keep track lol.
Haha, that's fantastic! I love hitting a local record store and nabbing ten albums in one swoop for forty bucks. So satisfying.
12:10 PM on 03/09/13
WeltallAY
User Info.
Haha, that's fantastic! I love hitting a local record store and nabbing ten albums in one swoop for forty bucks. So satisfying.
Indeed, Amazon with their "Buy With one click" settings remains my go to method but keep on eye on Gohastings. If you sign up for their e-mail alerts they regularly have free shipping, 40% off and more. They have almost everything. I often will spend ~35 and get 12-15 CD I "need" off my backlog.
12:15 PM on 03/09/13
Spencer Control
User Info.
Indeed, Amazon with their "Buy With one click" settings remains my go to method but keep on eye on Gohastings. If you sign up for their e-mail alerts they regularly have free shipping, 40% off and more. They have almost everything. I often will spend ~35 and get 12-15 CD I "need" off my backlog.
Sounds most excellent; I will definitely look at that. Thanks for the recommendation!
01:54 PM on 03/09/13
pepster50
User Info.
these are pretty good... now im stoked for the new record !
07:31 PM on 03/09/13
Miketheunicycle
"Look mom, no hands!"
User Info.
solid jams for sure
06:57 PM on 03/10/13
dohare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wish they'd bring back the experimental/ambient pieces of amen, the animal
Options
Related News Stories