AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Story of the Year News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 142.
01:13 PM on 03/08/13
The_Effort
User Info.
Yes! They better come somewhere near me on that tour!
01:15 PM on 03/08/13
leftapart
User Info.
Wow, I loved this album back in 03 & 04. Really looking forward to checking out the acoustic re imaging of the album.
01:17 PM on 03/08/13
chasetape
half a chance to fuck it up
User Info.
Not a fan of these guys at all, but I will say that when I saw them back in the day, they were incredibly tight live.
01:19 PM on 03/08/13
ACA
Next Show: Braid/GreatBigPileLeaves
User Info.
Stoked.

There are some awful songs on here ("Until the Day I Die", "Anthem of Our Dying Day"), but most of the album is really, really good. It has their best song too, "And the Hero Will Drown".

I've seen these guys quite a few times over the last ten years, going back before Page Avenue was released on that Anthony Green Saosin tour, and they have never disappointed -- well except for whatever joke that Weezer cover was on the last tour. Most of their best songs are on albums after Page Avenue, but I definitely can't wait to hit this up. Full album tours are a great idea. (Thanks, Jimmy Eat World!)

Does anyone know anything about the song "Fiji"? I've always wondered what happened to it..
01:20 PM on 03/08/13
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
F. Yes.
01:21 PM on 03/08/13
ESundy36
GO FRIARS!
User Info.
Well this is fantastic news.
01:22 PM on 03/08/13
anderson3000
User Info.
But can they still spin kick while playing their guitars?
SingleDoubt
Strangers on this road we are on...
User Info.
Meh.. High school freshman me would be pumped but in hindsight that album (and this band in general) wasn't really that great.
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
There are some awful songs on here ("Until the Day I Die", "Anthem of Our Dying Day"), but most of the album is really, really good. It has their best song too, "And the Hero Will Drown".

I've seen these guys quite a few times over the last ten years, going back before Page Avenue was released on that Anthony Green Saosin tour, and they have never disappointed -- well except for whatever joke that Weezer cover was on the last tour. Most of their best songs are on albums after Page Avenue, but I definitely can't wait to hit this up. Full album tours are a great idea. (Thanks, Jimmy Eat World!)

Does anyone know anything about the song "Fiji"? I've always wondered what happened to it..
lol. Fuck off
01:23 PM on 03/08/13
surette
kill the switch
User Info.
This is awesome.
01:25 PM on 03/08/13
ACA
Next Show: Braid/GreatBigPileLeaves
User Info.
You should find a way to film this.
01:30 PM on 03/08/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
You should find a way to film this.
Depending on the venue, I'll certainly try.
01:31 PM on 03/08/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Stoked.

I don't like those two songs, but the rest of the album is awesome.
01:31 PM on 03/08/13
Blink2226
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i wonder who they would get to open for them?
01:34 PM on 03/08/13
Aphasia17
Koi No Yokan
User Info.
This will surely include a hometown show in St. Louis, which means I'll be there. So freaking stoked.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums