Username
Password
Story of the Year News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 142.
01:35 PM on 03/08/13
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
Absolutely stoked. I've only seen them at Warped in 2008, but they were amazing. The band puts tons of energy into their live show and this would be a really fun show to go to. Hopefully they come to the Northwest as they haven't been here since Warped 2008. The acoustic album should be really good as well, what a way to comeback.
01:35 PM on 03/08/13
TimMcGreevy
SaveMyWishes
User Info.
Page Avenue and Ocean Avenue were the first two CDs I owned. Will definitely find a way to go to one of the shows.
01:36 PM on 03/08/13
ACA
Next Show: Warped Tour @ Camden
User Info.
I don't like those two songs, but the rest of the album is awesome.

Seriously. "Falling Down" is awesome, and adding guys from H2O and Youth of Today is just a bonus and killer way to close a record.

"The Unheard Voice" (cut from the retail version for some reason) is a great addition to the album, you should grab if it you don't have it (it belongs after "Dive Right In"). "The Heart of Polka" is a bonus track (recorded in early 2004), and another good one to stick on the album.

I'm really excited to see what they do with "re-imagining" this album.
01:37 PM on 03/08/13
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Awesome. Love this album.
01:38 PM on 03/08/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Seriously. "Falling Down" is awesome, and adding guys from H2O and Youth of Today is just a bonus and killer way to close a record.

"The Unheard Voice" (cut from the retail version for some reason) is a great addition to the album, you should grab if it you don't have it (it belongs after "Dive Right In"). "The Heart of Polka" is a bonus track (recorded in early 2004), and another good one to stick on the album.

I'm really excited to see what they do with "re-imagining" this album.
I've heard Heart of Polka but not the other one. I'll definitely seek it out. Thanks.
01:41 PM on 03/08/13
NickMadeVisible
User Info.
Yellowcard is not a part of this.
01:46 PM on 03/08/13
SeanEBoy2686
twitter = SeanAndHeard
User Info.
If I'm not mistaken, the line-up hasn't changed over the past ten years either which is always nice to see.
01:48 PM on 03/08/13
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
Fuck yes. Such a great album. Really hoping I can get to a date of this and really excited to hear the acoustic rendition of the album.
01:51 PM on 03/08/13
ACA
Next Show: Warped Tour @ Camden
User Info.
If I'm not mistaken, the line-up hasn't changed over the past ten years either which is always nice to see.
Accurate, minus a tour or two, I think -- but always the same guys writing, recording, and usually touring.

Philip Sneed is their best live singer, and he isn't even the frontman. Good live band, definitely better than you'd expect. The energy is always there, too.
01:55 PM on 03/08/13
x0kristennn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Page Avenue is the only album I ever really got into by this band.

Same! And it's still one that I play regularly. Stoked for this tour.
02:00 PM on 03/08/13
joe pbxnj
User Info.
i hope these dudes still do flips on stage they put on a crazy show
02:01 PM on 03/08/13
HogarthHughes
Paint the Streets in White
User Info.
I still think In the Wake of Determination and The Black Swan are their best albums, but Page Avenue still holds up quite well, besides the two Dying songs. Hero, In the Shadows, Divide and Conquer, and Falling Down rip.
02:05 PM on 03/08/13
Twobucktin
User Info.
So happy... SOTY was my favorite band was the longest time. I will definitely go to this tour if it comes to San Diego.
02:08 PM on 03/08/13
leighm13
User Info.
So stoked this is a world tour! I was hoping they'd do a 10th anniversary tour for Page Avenue but assumed it'd be US only. Gonna lose so much shit to Sidewalks.
02:11 PM on 03/08/13
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Saw this coming for a while. Glad it finally got announced.

Does anyone here think a Yellowcard "Ocean Avenue"/Story of the Year "Page Avenue" 10 year co-headlining tour is absurd?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums