User Info.
Recovery Room
The Caped Crusader
Neverland
Male
No real details yet.

New song: "Of Space and Time"

STAFF EDIT:

New Album On June 4th, here's the post Dallas made from his facebook page today regarding it. I'm pretty stoked.

"Good Morning!

Today is album announce day and i finally get to share all the fun stuff.

I am excited to introduce all of you to my upcoming album -
The Hurry and The Harm.

June 4th is the official release date around the world (May 31 in Australia & Germany and June 1 in every other European country). The iTunes pre-order will begin April 9 and will include an option for a deluxe version that includes 3 extra songs. (More info & links coming soon)

The support you all showed, for the first song I shared two weeks ago, "of space and time", was overwhelming. Thank you!!! it means the world to me.

I had an amazing time recording The Hurry and The Harm in Nashville this winter. Alex Newport joined me as producer again and I couldn't be prouder of the talented group of guys that joined me. Jack Lawrence played bass (and has since joined me on the road), Matt Chamberlain and James Gadson took turns on drums, Bo Koster worked the keys, Spencer Cullum Jr added pedal steel and both Anthony Lamarchina & Karen Winkelmann contributed to the string arrangement.

I never thought I'd want a picture of myself on the cover of a record, but here we are. I sent Dustin Rabin one of my favorite lyrics on the record and the album artwork was born:
"I've always been dark, with light somewhere in the distance"

Over the next few weeks more info will continue to follow. For now, I'm very excited to share this with everyone and grateful for all the years we've shared that led to this record."

Track Listing:

01. The Hurry and The Harm
02. Harder Than Stone
03. Of Space and Time
04. The Lonely Life
05. Paradise
06. Commentators
07. Thirst
08. Two Coins
09. Take Care
10. Ladies and Gentlemen
11. The Golden State
12. Death’s Song

12:07 PM on 03/11/13 
User Info.
Keele
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Album will be good because Dallas has a cool, unique voices. He's a good song writer. My only hope is that the album doesn't have over instrumentation on all the songs. I'm sure I will enjoy it though. Really hope there's another track in the vein of the song Little Hell on the new album.
12:33 PM on 03/11/13 
User Info.
Carpe Noctem
Chicago, IL
Male - 25 Years Old
My only hope is that Dallas shows off his voice more on this album.
01:02 PM on 03/11/13 
User Info.
deanster321
BLEGH
Birmingham/Huddersfi...
Male - 23 Years Old
He seems to be overhauling his band/session musicians. No sign of Dan yet which is too bad but apparently he's brought in people like Jack Lawrence and Matt Chamberlain.
02:12 PM on 03/11/13 
User Info.
Baines on Toast
This is reinvention
England
Male - 24 Years Old
Feels like it's been way longer since Little Hell came out. I'm ready for new City and Colour / Dallas Material.
05:32 PM on 03/11/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
Wales
Male - 23 Years Old
song's not bad. Hopefully I find this one more consistent than Little Hell. That thing had a few songs I absolutely adored and then a lot I didn't care much for.
08:06 PM on 03/11/13 
User Info.
mattjritter
USMNT ♦ AVFC
I N D P L S
Male - 26 Years Old
New song doesn't capture my attention much, but I'm definitely looking forward to hearing this -- as always, with Dallas.
08:24 PM on 03/11/13 
User Info.
cshadows2887
Boston, MA
Male - 27 Years Old
Verified
Do want.
09:12 PM on 03/11/13 
User Info.
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
Nice Jewish Boy
Album's off to an excellent start.
11:36 PM on 03/11/13 
User Info.
dpatrickguy
Easton, MD
Male - 22 Years Old
New song is fantastic
05:48 AM on 03/12/13 
User Info.
DrStrong
Suck a Fuck
Kansas City, MO
Male
Dude needs to go back to acoustic, that's when his best stuff was released; Everything is too polished now. Reminds me of the road Dashboard Confessional went down, they got huge, but their music wasn't as effective as their first two albums, same applies here.

That being said, I've loved Dallas ever since I heard the first Alexisonfire album, and have followed his every release sense, and will probably buy his new one just for the support.
05:25 AM on 03/17/13 
User Info.
agyvyasim
No Avatar Selected
And TGC archives, which Jewish campaigners argue could hold the key to tracing gold stolen from victims of the Holocaust, will be opened for the first time. Mr Vass was lying naked on a bed and had been posed with his legs up and splayed. Halliburton said it learned about the dangerous layer of rock from a deposition, but declined to provide further details. bi xenon h7 Using genealogy programs is easiest in the early stages of one's research, so I would advise beginning family historians to use a program in conjunction with their paper files from the start. David Remnick, editor of The New Yorker: "Everyone who works here and writes here at The New Yorker, even now, decades after his silence began, does so with a keen awareness of JD Salinger's voice. But while the Catatonia singer is single after a recent messy divorce, Bannerman had a girlfriend - actress Sarah Matravers - when he went into the jungle. Just click on Subscribe above, or follow @Dylan Examiner on Twitter. Mr Devesey sent a text message to the teenager's mother to make it look as if he was trying to contact her daughter, the court heard. Okay guys, Zul here. The Home Office commissioned a nationwide investigation into the problem, which has long been considered taboo by police officers fearful of being branded racist.
Sirish xenon at ashram on city outskirts
01:06 PM on 03/17/13 
User Info.
Farva2
Registered Member
Chino, CA
Male - 23 Years Old
Dude needs to go back to acoustic, that's when his best stuff was released; Everything is too polished now. Reminds me of the road Dashboard Confessional went down, they got huge, but their music wasn't as effective as their first two albums, same applies here.

That being said, I've loved Dallas ever since I heard the first Alexisonfire album, and have followed his every release sense, and will probably buy his new one just for the support.
Agreed, his live performances are even a bit more toned down now then when he was just playing acoustic stuff.
06:39 AM on 03/26/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
New Album On June 4th, here's the post Dallas made from his facebook page today regarding it. I'm pretty stoked.

"Good Morning!

Today is album announce day and i finally get to share all the fun stuff.

I am excited to introduce all of you to my upcoming album -
The Hurry and The Harm.

June 4th is the official release date around the world (May 31 in Australia & Germany and June 1 in every other European country). The iTunes pre-order will begin April 9 and will include an option for a deluxe version that includes 3 extra songs. (More info & links coming soon)

The support you all showed, for the first song I shared two weeks ago, "of space and time", was overwhelming. Thank you!!! it means the world to me.

I had an amazing time recording The Hurry and The Harm in Nashville this winter. Alex Newport joined me as producer again and I couldn't be prouder of the talented group of guys that joined me. Jack Lawrence played bass (and has since joined me on the road), Matt Chamberlain and James Gadson took turns on drums, Bo Koster worked the keys, Spencer Cullum Jr added pedal steel and both Anthony Lamarchina & Karen Winkelmann contributed to the string arrangement.

I never thought I'd want a picture of myself on the cover of a record, but here we are. I sent Dustin Rabin one of my favorite lyrics on the record and the album artwork was born:
"I've always been dark, with light somewhere in the distance"

Over the next few weeks more info will continue to follow. For now, I'm very excited to share this with everyone and grateful for all the years we've shared that led to this record."

Track Listing:

01. The Hurry and The Harm
02. Harder Than Stone
03. Of Space and Time
04. The Lonely Life
05. Paradise
06. Commentators
07. Thirst
08. Two Coins
09. Take Care
10. Ladies and Gentlemen
11. The Golden State