Username
Password
Alkaline Trio News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 28 of 28.
01:14 PM on 03/12/13
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
From the one third of it I've heard, I'm very confident this will be one of the best things they've done in a decade.

they're doing one a week until release date.

This makes me happy.
01:54 PM on 03/12/13
savestheday3x3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know this band has been around for while.. but have they always sounded like bayside?
01:56 PM on 03/12/13
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
I know this band has been around for while.. but have they always sounded like bayside?

If anything the question should be why have Bayside always sounded like Alkaline Trio.

Either way, shush.
02:03 PM on 03/12/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
03:17 PM on 03/12/13
savestheday3x3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If anything the question should be why have Bayside always sounded like Alkaline Trio.

Either way, shush.
obviously that would be the case.. this is the first song ive hear by alkaline though
03:32 PM on 03/12/13
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
obviously that would be the case.. this is the first song ive hear by alkaline though

Listen to their first three albums and thank me later.
05:12 PM on 03/12/13
SupMikecheck
The Official @SupMikecheck
User Info.
Song is rad, amazing how good these guys still are. Plus to the guy who said they released too many tracks.. i dont think they are really concerned about that, people are going to buy the album regardless i wouldnt be surprised if they stream the entire album before the release date.
06:02 PM on 03/12/13
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
Im officially kind of bored with the Trio, Ive bought so many albums in a row I think I need a record off. These tracks have just been good not great.
07:32 PM on 03/12/13
Twikki
Continuous Thunder
User Info.
In recent times, Dan's output has intrigued me a lot more than Matt's. It seems like Matt is trying hard to be 'dark' and 'cool' if that makes sense. There isn't that sense of desperation anymore
08:07 PM on 03/12/13
xburningcoffin
User Info.
Precisely, Matt's songs are like neo-goth and unrelatable in terms of lyrics, like they have been watching too much True Blood or slasher flicks. That lyrical choice is simply boring and not "cool," it's rather annoying. I long for the old days when it comes to the Trio but I'd hope that since they are much older that their lives aren't filled with the turmoil they used to have, they probably wouldn't be alive if they were shaking like a dog shittin' razorblades.
08:41 PM on 03/12/13
codeseven
fucked tortured and discarded
User Info.
All the songs from their past two albums just sound the same to me. So does this one unfortunately. But I still will be excited to listen to the entire thing.
06:56 AM on 03/13/13
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
User Info.
I really like the new tracks all of them have been good so far. This album will be amazing.
11:45 AM on 03/13/13
JunkBondTrader
Judas seems sincere...
User Info.
much better than a lot of their recent. reminiscent of the from here to infirmary days
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums