AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

12:05 AM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
I just watched all of the episodes so far over the past couple days. There are only 12 episodes as of now (11 first season, 1 so far in the second). Adult swim 10+ minute episodes. It's basically a skit show with a little Jackass thrown in. I find it surprisingly strong. I'm not sure what I was expecting but a lot of the concepts are pretty brilliant.

This is probably my favorite episode of the bunch:

And this skit is genius:

Anywho, anyone else watch this?
01:04 AM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
Wake Up
█▓▒░░
Portland, OR
Male - 21 Years Old
fuck this
08:57 AM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
_><_
Registered Member
Probably the unfunniest thing i've ever watched.
09:17 AM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
What, you guys don't like cheese?
09:22 AM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
EvilZeppelin
FUZZZZZZ
Jamestown, NY
Male - 27 Years Old

bingo.
09:33 AM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
cowlord
( Į\_(ツ)_/Į)
Dayton, OH
Male - 20 Years Old
Last season was often a lot of miss with some hits. I really liked the new episode though. Hope the rest of the season follows suit.
10:38 AM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
Male - 24 Years Old
People still pay attention to Odd Future?
10:47 AM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Last season was often a lot of miss with some hits. I really liked the new episode though. Hope the rest of the season follows suit.
I think most of the misses are when they go overly sophomoric. Their strength so far has been the out there visual stuff. The secret agent skit and recurring cake throwing thing from the episode I posted are good sight gags. The pixelation bit is a really cool looking idea. I also like how they tie random skits together in ways so silly it doesn't seem contrived (cake throwing ending up at the end of the Booty Hunter bit, the Spanish dance instructor character teaching the not-my-baby dance in the Maurice skit). Another one of my favorite visual gags is how they've used the flapping anthropomorphic car dealership things (Po-Po sketch and one was cheating with Juicy J's girl).
01:40 PM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
StepsInADance
taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com
Miami Fl
Male - 21 Years Old
I saw the first two episodes and hated every moment of it.
01:59 PM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
Djentleman
Male - 26 Years Old
i guess hating Odd Future is the "cool" thing now
05:56 PM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
wileythekid
Richmond, Virginia
Male - 20 Years Old
guess I'm in the minority but I enjoy this show a lot
09:47 PM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
I'm DC
I hope this terrifies you.
Kansas!
Male
I really enjoy this show! It's definitely not for everyone, but I feel like a lot of people are just being negative because of who it is.

not a fan of their music at all,and the majority of people that I know who are, they're total douchebags, but I liked the show a lot.

29 seconds in on the pixel fun video is may favorite!
01:12 AM on 03/16/13 
User Info.
xerickx24
Shots Fired
Coral...
Male - 24 Years Old
like this show, haters gon hate.
08:39 AM on 03/16/13 
User Info.
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
Hudson County, NJ
Male
Odd Future are just a bunch of obnoxious kids. I watched both clips from above and the only clever skit is the Secret Agent one. Everything else was just boring and unfunny.
09:50 PM on 03/16/13 
User Info.
LivingTheLyrics
What you feel will rarely rhyme.
Troy, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Saigon Vietnam is not only acknowledged as a vacationer paradise or a purchasing haven but also for its extremely proficient private detective in Vietnam Saigon . They supply a wide assortment of the ideal skilled services covering all locations of Investigations. Require a Detective to do Track record Checks, carry out Fidelity Checks on liked ones, track down a Lacking Man or woman, conduct Surveillance and monitoring or look into other Special Situations? We can get the data or proof you need to have swiftly and correctly to help you make educated conclusions. When considering employing a Private Detective , appear no farther than Luong Gia Co. Ltd. (Investigation Saigon Vietnam) . Established in 2012 with Luong Hien Duy as handling director, our firm offers the best high quality and powerful companies at honest and reasonable price to consumers and assures them absolute confidentiality. Our group of expert Saigon Vietnam Private Investigators have several a long time of follow and are quite properly skilled! Our firm is registered and based in Saigon Vietnam and all details nationwide. In Saigon Vietnam in which prostitution is commonplace, prenuptial Background Checks, Fidelity Checks and Surveillance have turn out to be frequent. Investigating cheating or infidelity is one particular of the most critical solutions that our Agency renders. If you want to know if your spouse is cheating on you, our Detectives can help you uncover out the real truth. They will collect data about your partner‚??s routines and interactions, do investigation and interview. When conducting surveillance, there is no far better way to doc the accurate information than irrefutable online video and photographic evidences. We employs the most current surveillance engineering and investigation gadgets and gear (GPS tracking devises, Spy applications in cell telephones and computers‚?¶). You will receive a total in depth report and pictures (if situations allow) of your partner‚??s pursuits. Electronic voice recording may also be utilized if feasible. Our Detectives will supply you with concrete evidences to undeniably demonstrate your suspicions. They also do Qualifications Checks on staff, discreet Business Checks on current and likely partners‚?¶ Lost touch with an old buddy? Want support finding a family member? Luong Gia Co. Ltd. has the understanding and methods to locate practically any person ‚?? family, lost pals, runaway children, business associates, witnesses, debtors and so forth. Its skilled Personal Investigators use a wide variety of strategies to identify a missing person which includes current special databases, superior World wide web lookups, community data and other innovative techniques to uncover a lacking person in the shortest time attainable. Our organization always performs with clientele each and every action of the way to make positive they receive the solutions they ought to have. We tailors our investigations to suit our client‚??s certain needs whilst offering expert and reasonably priced providers exactly where information are sent to customers in a timely manner. So, no matter whether you want a Private Investigator in Saigon Vietnam to examine on your dishonest partner (husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend even homosexual spouse), to do an worker background check out, to monitor a lacking particular person or to search documents, our company‚??s network of Property and our Personal Detectives can ensure a comprehensive, final results-oriented investigation to successfully solve your circumstance. For even more particulars e-mail us at get in touch with@saigondetective.com and go to our major web site: : Detective In Viet Nam With a group of hugely skilled experts, we offer reliable, confidential, expense-successful and quick good quality investigative companies all close to Saigon Vietnam to customers all more than the entire world. We have the contacts, the assets and the expertise to information you in your quest for the Truth. With us, you are certain of correct outcomes. Confidentiality confirmed!
Far and away the most awesome AP spam I've ever seen.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos