Username
Password

03:11 PM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
Gaugzilla
and one head can never die
The MO!
Male - 30 Years Old
Are we talking generally accepted one-album wonders?

I don't think Panic or Say Anything really fall into that category since they at least had marginal hits with their follow-ups. At that point, you're basically talking about sophomore slumps. And there's no way Brand New falls into any of that, like it or not.
03:13 PM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
live.
Feenay! Fee hee hee hee heenay!
L.I.
Male - 24 Years Old
Cross Senses Fail off this list, now!
03:49 PM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
Wales
Male - 23 Years Old
Are we talking generally accepted one-album wonders?

I don't think Panic or Say Anything really fall into that category since they at least had marginal hits with their follow-ups. At that point, you're basically talking about sophomore slumps. And there's no way Brand New falls into any of that, like it or not.
I'm just talking personally, I only like one BN album so they're a one album wonder for me.
05:26 PM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
Every Time I Ty
Daaaaaaaarryl
Ontario
Male - 22 Years Old
Generally I think Slipknots pretty bad but The Subliminal Versus is one fucking solid metal album any way you look at it
05:34 PM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
CalRahhh
I Want That You Are Always Happy
NSW, Australia
Male - 22 Years Old
Pretty. Odd. was way better than A Fever You Can't Whatever It's Called, and that first Brand New album was mediocre at best. Everything they did after it completely eclipsed it. I also thought Where You Want To Be was better than Tell All Your Friends.
05:58 PM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
Wales
Male - 23 Years Old
I'm talking about Devil and God, not their first album.
06:00 PM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
droreijvtv
No Avatar Selected
inch<br><br>"Ah! " Nod around the dew stage, always managed his gentle girl picture.<br><br>......<br><br>"Hush ! "<br><br>Whistle sound, the days connected with Yao Tan Lang channeling out, beneath the command of my lightning fleeing into the triangle dragon monsters, continuous painted range, is a visit give all of the value of long attracted the hatred, the indegent Yao 贪狼 days, even though high-end dog, but regrettably the players products, rising level of the situation, your day Yao Suntan Lang and that i already taken the effectiveness of the actual gap, to ensure that now only serve as canon fodder Yinguai and the role connected with really heartbreaking.<br><br>A few minutes later on, Suntan Lang gilded tongue cheerful running back again, behind the actual rumbling audio, the triangle at least 100 kill more than menacing monster, monster triangle not to mention the huge surfaces, but additionally practically rhino dimension, so thick one, as well as more suitable for group to eliminate.<br><br>"Smack! "<br><br>贪狼 strike the chaos around the thigh, Aoao known as out, really aggrieved appear, chaotic a few months can not support but stare as well as said: "Damn this, touch the aunt' s legs, but also wronged G ah, property dust, your current pets with you a satisfactory conclusion! "<br><br>We Lie Liezui: "I cannot feel your current legs. "<br><br>Might Qiao Xiao fairly sweet commotion: "to... ah... inch<br><br>"Concentrate on something and... "<br><br>"Well. "<br><br>May not random surf, waiting for the impact of the monster triangle, and I Qingqi sword, spin area effect of the release of glaciers in the beast group, generating the group of triangle dragon attack slowed up, to ensure that we are able to also reduce the amount of bear episodes, you will have absolutely no monthly dew so laborious to deal with the.<br><br>"Bang! "<br><br>Triangle Lengthy heavy impact on the disorderly months of the shoulders, shook the girl Aoao called, is really a turn around and break obstacles, Pide triangle monster Aoao known as.<br><br>On the web wielding the sword, a blow 1000 ice face is cut, "bang", and numerous Triceratops within the approach, there are many of them are iced.<br><br>Blade cut rapidly swept out of strong, continuous stirring of the knife three lighting swept the creature group, having a number of stunning injury figures, followed by a good transport result in the Silver Monster Storm, magic tornado swept via monsters, making Long an immediate number of Triangle started to be a state involving residual blood, brutal assault such a effective output, observe Lu and chaos on a appear of happiness upon 2 MM, found position, can not wait the to try out with me just about everywhere, leveling equipment.
http://lihun168.com/plus/view.php?aid=258918
http://36nx.net/plus/view.php?aid=71724
http://www.eco-canton.org/www_ecocan...ead&tid=125100
http://www.mamics.com/forum.php?mod=...&tid=119801 9
http://www.lihucheng.com/forum.php?m...ead&tid=153434
06:12 PM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
CalRahhh
I Want That You Are Always Happy
NSW, Australia
Male - 22 Years Old
I'm talking about Devil and God, not their first album.

Most people seem to be mentioning debut albums, so I just assumed. My mistake.
06:17 PM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
mka12992
Is this darkness in you too?
SC
Trans* - 21 Years Old
From The Depths of Dreams is so piss poor, I don't even.
07:53 PM on 03/15/13 
User Info.
Sloth7
Kitton Mittons
A Static Lullaby
04:19 AM on 03/16/13 
User Info.
cutebunniez182
bunnnnnniez
North Carolina
Female - 23 Years Old
Coheed and Cambria - SSTB
04:39 AM on 03/16/13 
User Info.
Whalejaw
Hi Mr. Meeseeks! I'm Mr. Meeseeks!
Dayton, OH
Male - 28 Years Old
Lydia
05:12 AM on 03/16/13 
User Info.
the_PauLo
What?
CR2
Male - 31 Years Old

They've had one good EP. That is all.
05:34 AM on 03/16/13 
User Info.
thesinkingship
this boat is obviously sinking
Tralfamadorian
Coheed and Cambria - SSTB

So, this really is just a thread about band's who only have one album you personally like then?

Okay, then:

fun. - Aim and Ignite
Weezer - Pinkerton
My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade
Brand New - Devil and God
Blink 182 - Greatest Hits
Finch - What it is To Burn
New Found Glory - Nothing Gold Can Stay
06:00 AM on 03/16/13 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Generally I think Slipknots pretty bad but The Subliminal Versus is one fucking solid metal album any way you look at it
How does this even apply to the discussion? They were largely successful with the two records previous to that one.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos