Username
Password
Signing News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 22 of 22.
01:08 PM on 03/15/13
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
It's not them shunning religion, it's them shunning it and them having "at last Satan is finally here" with baphomet and upside crosses on their merch.

That's like me being in a vegan band that talks about hating meat but with merch that says "hamburgers 4 life" and a mcdonalds logo
maybe you just don't get sarcasm
02:24 PM on 03/15/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
It's not them shunning religion, it's them shunning it and them having "at last Satan is finally here" with baphomet and upside crosses on their merch.

That's like me being in a vegan band that talks about hating meat but with merch that says "hamburgers 4 life" and a mcdonalds logo
No, it would be like being in a vegan band that talks about hating meat but with merch that says "PETA, the human-eating saviors" or whatever.
02:29 PM on 03/15/13
gameboy_color
Piddo-shitstained-woodpecker
User Info.
No, it would be like being in a vegan band that talks about hating meat but with merch that says "PETA, the human-eating saviors" or whatever.

Harm's Way is acting like they worship satan. The PETA thing isn't the same as an atheist saying "at last satan is finally here".
05:36 PM on 03/15/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Harm's Way is acting like they worship satan. The PETA thing isn't the same as an atheist saying "at last satan is finally here".
I was just correcting your analogy, haha.
08:24 PM on 03/15/13
gameboy_color
Piddo-shitstained-woodpecker
User Info.
I was just correcting your analogy, haha.

That they hate religion but have it on shirts to be cool?
07:54 AM on 03/16/13
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
I think you're taking this a bit far man. Granted, this clearly offends you but there are worse offenders of your beef out there.
09:40 AM on 03/16/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
Bands label themselves as Christian to be cool and popular, bot the other way around. The band has a relatively small fanbase compared to a lot of bands, if they wanted to be 'cool' in the American scene they'd sing songs about how much they love Jesus instead.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests