AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
11:37 PM on 03/19/13
mewithoutjoshua
User Info.
these songs are not going to be on the album... they are all b-sides, rarities, etc.

May 21st

serious?? i'd e-mail. i got my black and grey one almost immediately...

what I came to say... I am a major fan boy of this band and i've been saying it on every post, no response, nothing... Josh was awesome and added a dynamic to the band that was unmatched.

I like Julie (the female vocalist) but I think you can only use her so many times before it gets repetitive....

love these guys, so disappointed in the complete lack of Josh and them not even addressing it. But Mark & JP are 80% of the reason as to why this band is so good; relatable lyrics and great melodies...
hey guys, its josh AKA scab. i actually just registered on here so i could respond and clear up any confusion on my status in strange vacation. as of a year ago i left the band with no plans of recording any new material for any future releases. i will not be on the upcoming strange vacation record. i sang on many parts leading up to my departure and am uncertain wether or not any of that will be released at any point. but i have not been working with the guys for some time now and have no part in the upcoming record. rest assured, from what i've heard of the album it sounds great. julie, my wonderful significant other, is featured many times on the album, as she was on chasm. currently i am working on music of my own with julie and very close friends of ours. very soon julie and i should have some things for your ears and eyes, so keep a look out for that. anywho, i apologize for any prolonged confusion and frustration over my status in the band. if you guys have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. thanks for your time and support everyone.
11:32 PM on 03/20/13
mewithoutjoshua
User Info.
Dude thanks man for being upfront and honest about the whole thing. I really want to dive in and ask why you left and everything, but i appreciate you going through all the trouble just to clear the air. I'm going to miss the shit out of your voice with mark & jp.. i never thought i'd have to hear them without you...

good luck with your music... does your project have a facebook or twitter?? I just want to know how I can find out when your stuff comes out!
if you have any further questions about SV, my departure, or what im working on now, please feel free to email me at weweremade@gmail.com. i'd love to answer any questions you have. don't be shy.

as far as a twitter for new music goes, you can follow my personal twitter at @scabber for any updates and things coming from me regarding my future musical endeavors. thanks again for taking the time and interest in what we do. it is always humbling and will forever be appreciated.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS