AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
05:39 AM on 03/19/13
TylorPhillip
User Info.
I love Jesse. I love Howard. Why the hell would you have to choose? You get the best of both now. I will very much enjoy working out to this album.
05:43 AM on 03/19/13
TylorPhillip
User Info.
I get that people love Howard Jones...but those people who prefer him over Jesse weren't around when Jesse was singing for them. Such a better frontman. Such far more powerful voice. The best KSE is Alive or Just Breathing. Howard should have stayed in Blood Has Been Shed. Cannot wait for this record. I wrote this band off when I heard the radio edit for Resident Evil. Jesse being back means Ill be buying their new record and will see em again for the first time since 2003.

Jesse's great, and I was one of those that listened to KSE in the Jesse days...but I'm not sure saying Jesse's voice was more powerful is a valid statement. The first tme I heard the redone Fixation on the Darkness with Howard...I peed a little. Howard's voice is pure power. But I do feel like when Jesse sang, he brought the words to life better, whereas Howard just seemed to sing the words. If that makes sense. Maybe that's what you were getting at?
05:49 AM on 03/19/13
TylorPhillip
User Info.
That's exactly what I meant.

Well, then I agree good sir.
09:20 AM on 03/20/13
TylorPhillip
User Info.
I agree and disagree with this, Jesse is great, but he and Howard are two different singers. Howard's voice is big, he's unbelievable live, he's the performer, the frontman, everything bands want. Jesse, has a great voice, but is a tad iffy live, especially when KsE started. He's better now, but compared to Howard, there's just no comparison. I've loved KsE since 2000 and when Jesse left I thought all was gone, and like you, I heard "Fixation" the HoJo remix, and was blown away.

Agreed. Just two completely different frontmen. Both worth listening to.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS