AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Video News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 26 of 26.
02:08 PM on 03/19/13
stereojorge
User Info.
Song reminds me of The Graduate. So I like it.
If you think this song sounds like The Graduate, listen to "Every Day Is A New Life". SO Anhedonia! Musically, vocally, it's amazing. This album has been on constant rotation since January for me. I'm stoked for everyone to hear the whole thing!
02:54 PM on 03/19/13
Geology Rocks!
Why are you so afraid?
User Info.
I dig it
03:04 PM on 03/19/13
mark29
User Info.
Song reminds me of The Graduate. So I like it.
this
07:09 PM on 03/19/13
likedyingy0ung
your new charmer
User Info.
I'm not as excited for this as I thought I'd be, but then it's backbreaking to try to follow up on an album as infectious as Fluorescent Youth was.
11:51 PM on 03/19/13
rushour144
User Info.
For anyone doubting this album, PLEASE do yourself a favor and check this out:

This is on par, if not better, than anything from the Conditions EP (their finest release IMO). So fear not doubting Conditionites, Conditions is alve and well!
01:40 AM on 03/20/13
Hamlet
Prince of Denmark
User Info.
I really hope I hear some high singing. I loved the high singing!
08:57 AM on 03/20/13
Aileen
Fatrick Plump no more
User Info.
Girl's got a great ass.
Surprised more people don't have something to say about this.
10:03 AM on 03/20/13
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
For anyone doubting this album, PLEASE do yourself a favor and check this out:

This is on par, if not better, than anything from the Conditions EP (their finest release IMO). So fear not doubting Conditionites, Conditions is alve and well!

I remember constantly spinning the snippets from the studio videos, sounds so good.
10:43 PM on 03/21/13
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
This album is awesome. As a long time fan, I love every song on it. Lyrically the band hasn't compromised and that makes me a very happy camper. Such great guys as well. Hopefully they find success in this album.
07:33 AM on 03/22/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I like the album and find it catchy but I do find some of the songs a lot less memorable than their self-title ep and fluorescent youth. Its good pop rock for what its worth and some songs have good lyrics. Its very warped tour pop rock. It has a few songs that stand out as some of their best but it also contains my least favorite of their work. I am definitely gonna pick the album up as it sounds good but just found fluorescent youth so much better. While this is poppier and some songs more mature it does not have the overall technical presence their earlier work had or as much edge. Sorta reminds me of Cartel with louder guitars and a vocalist with a different distinct sound (not necessarily a bad thing). I will praise the album in terms of production though as it sounds mixed a lot better Fluorescent Youth. Its good and even very good at times but leaves something to be desired and makes you wanna listen to some of their older songs.

The two biggest standouts are "Every Day Is A New Life" and "Skeleton". They are up their with Condition's best work.
07:51 PM on 04/18/13
dohare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Surprised more people don't have something to say about this.
absolutely.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums