Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 48
02:28 PM on 03/19/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
How is this?

Haven't listened to Alkaline since GM. Love everything before.

It's pretty good. My favorite song they have released from MSIT is "I'm only here to Dissapoint". I would urge you to spin "Crimson" and "Agony & Irony" cause those records are pretty killer IMO. Even This Addiction grew on me though hah.
02:37 PM on 03/19/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
It's pretty good. My favorite song they have released from MSIT is "I'm only here to Dissapoint". I would urge you to spin "Crimson" and "Agony & Irony" cause those records are pretty killer IMO. Even This Addiction grew on me though hah.

For me, it wasn't so much their songs I grew out of, it was the production after FHTI

Like the grittiness of the old records
02:48 PM on 03/19/13
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
first song that did nothing for me.
03:19 PM on 03/19/13
EnZo
mas o menos
User Info.
i think this is a much more effective way to increase the anticipation. they are spoon feeding us new songs so every week we have something to look forward to and can learn to appreciate each one individually. Much better than them blowing their load all at once - so to speak.
this. some bands need to take some notes
03:41 PM on 03/19/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
For me, it wasn't so much their songs I grew out of, it was the production after FHTI

Like the grittiness of the old records

Ahhh well Im the opposite, I enjoyed the flair Crimson had. The new record sounds pretty raw so you might dig it?
03:44 PM on 03/19/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Ahhh well Im the opposite, I enjoyed the flair Crimson had. The new record sounds pretty raw so you might dig it?
That's what I'm thinkin
03:46 PM on 03/19/13
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
Might as well stream the whole album..

Seems like they're doing that, just through multiple outlets.
04:37 PM on 03/19/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
That's what I'm thinkin

Totally off topic but I love new Crooks! They finally have a Facebook too hah. I liked it.
04:44 PM on 03/19/13
pillbox remedy
User Info.
:D
04:51 PM on 03/19/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Totally off topic but I love new Crooks! They finally have a Facebook too hah. I liked it.
I can't stop listening to these two songs. (I'm actually listening to them right now). Way way too good.
05:29 PM on 03/19/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
I can't stop listening to these two songs. (I'm actually listening to them right now). Way way too good.

The only thing I'm pissed about is that it looks like we're getting new Crooks before new Box and that is just balls. Mansions and Weatherbox are my most anticipated.
05:35 PM on 03/19/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
The only thing I'm pissed about is that it looks like we're getting new Crooks before new Box and that is just balls. Mansions and Weatherbox are my most anticipated.

Yeah, I'll take it tho. I think Box will be announcing something soon....
05:39 PM on 03/19/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
Yeah, I'll take it tho. I think Box will be announcing something soon....

I'm hoping, it's been far too long since Rattle. The only thing that sucks is half of the songs they been playing live for at least a year so there will only be like 6 new songs we haven't heard most likely. I'm hoping they do a huge release with 16 jams but that's not in the cards I'm sure.

All I care about is having the option to buy a crazy pre order package with vinyl. I would drop stupid money on Brian or Chris (Mansions).
06:00 PM on 03/19/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I'm hoping, it's been far too long since Rattle. The only thing that sucks is half of the songs they been playing live for at least a year so there will only be like 6 new songs we haven't heard most likely. I'm hoping they do a huge release with 16 jams but that's not in the cards I'm sure.

All I care about is having the option to buy a crazy pre order package with vinyl. I would drop stupid money on Brian or Chris (Mansions).
Same here man
06:03 PM on 03/19/13
-whisp-
HelixSkies
User Info.
This sounds extremely similar to most of their previous material...not that I'm complaining.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos