From First to Last News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 50 of 50.
02:04 PM on 04/02/08
MyWorldEntire
COYRS
User Info.
shut up

I can't believe how much shit this band gets

they make heroine, an attempt to distance themselves from dear diary, and people are bitching about how they shouldn't have changed, when back in 2004 the same people are whining about how awful dear diary each

next, moore left, which at first a lot of people liked the decision. now, the same people who whined about how terrible moore is want him back and have nothing good to say about matt

Ok first I never said they were bad, I said they were generic. And I never said anywhere in my post that I wanted Sonny back, because he was an awful vocalist. And with their new vocalist they just sound like a worse version of Saosin or 30 seconds of mars.
02:23 PM on 04/02/08
bassdrummer2333
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
god i hope the artwork changes...
03:14 PM on 04/02/08
xerovision1
lies
User Info.
or "from first to last hiatus". i do wonder when this will leak since its had advances already being sent for reviews. i just wanna see if this is worth picking up

hahaha yes. the few songs i've heard from this album are alright to listen to, but it's nothing you haven't heard a million times; just sounds like every other generic rock band out there.
07:17 AM on 04/10/08
fadedmemories
You'd be good for me
User Info.
Ok first I never said they were bad, I said they were generic. And I never said anywhere in my post that I wanted Sonny back, because he was an awful vocalist. And with their new vocalist they just sound like a worse version of Saosin or 30 seconds of mars.

I was posting not only about you but also to the people who use this site just to bash any band they hate. I understand that not everyone will like this band, and I can live with that, but to just step on them every freaking day is just fucking pointless
12:31 PM on 04/10/08
MyWorldEntire
COYRS
User Info.
that's understandable, I go through the same thing with people who don't like Chiodos or MCR.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums