Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
10:04 AM on 03/21/13
warpedFr3ak
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I like Escape The Fate...apparently I'm in the minority here :/

No, I like them. And though they don't have as big of a fan base as they might have between 2007-2011 I think this album will help judging my the first two tracks and health of the band.

Understandably I see why not many people on here like them. That is fine. I like many genres so i'm biased. I guess I don't get why people just shit on bands they don't like? Why bother commenting?
10:05 AM on 03/21/13
warpedFr3ak
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
and craig mabbit is still kicking himself for leaving blessthefall

Do you really think so? BTF is only big to a certain Warped degree in my opinion. I like Beau and I dont mind BTF. But I wasnt a huge fan of their latest album. I Think Beau would benefit more from a band he could sing 95% of the time in. I just dont ever see BTF ever doing something as far as a headlining show at a big club like House of Blues, etc.
10:06 AM on 03/21/13
warpedFr3ak
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hm. I can't get into their image, at all, but he had some pretty decent things to say there.
Really??? A ronnie fan? Jesus christ. Say you dont like this band or music but the fact that someone actually supports Ronnie is a joke. You must be a great person.
11:09 AM on 03/21/13
warpedFr3ak
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
For some reason I was really annoyed by how he said my drummer, my guitarist, my bass player, etc. Is it really that hard to say a name?
There was another interview, I think on AltPress maybe where on their interview he said the same thing "my drummer, etc." but then it was posted on another site and had the actual names. Not sure if website edit it because they figure no one knows anyone else's names or not. Just my reasoning.
01:32 PM on 03/21/13
warpedFr3ak
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
in 2006 and 2007, blessthefall was arguably in the top 5 hardcore bands when craig was in it. their fame was rising, but then craig left after their first cd. they're still a good band, but they aren't nearly as big as what they could have been (in my opinion)
I can agree. I mean I first heard of BTF in 2007 right before Craig left when Taste of Chaos started. Everyone seemed to be talking about them. I think Craig's ideal vocals/screams fit more in BTF and I feel like Beau's vocals are really good which get killed due to more screaming than singing (not including Hey baby...)

Regardless, I think both are incredibly great live and bring alot of energy. Something one of Craig's other bands, The Word Alive I do not think do well. I saw TWA in 2011 and I was bored. Which was a shock because my friends told me Telle usually is good.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests