Username
Password

04:29 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
majinsharingan
Erase All Pictures of Ron
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
I've got a lot of ideas floating around but I've only started the actual screenwriting process for two of them. I've been checking out screenplays from the library and reading through them and then reading them while watching the movies and that has really helped me with the structure.
04:45 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
Chris.Cullari
Is From Beyond Time!
Los Angeles, CA
Male - 27 Years Old
I write all the time, but never finish my shit. I was actually very excited about a short horror film I had pretty much completed, only to find out Shyamalan had stolen my idea years ago and fucked it all up.

All the more reason to finish it. If he fucked it up and you did it right, you win!
05:16 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
startsacraze
went on to save spring break
Motion City, ST
Male
All the more reason to finish it. If he fucked it up and you did it right, you win!
Haha, I wish it were that simple, but it's so (actually eerily) similar, that it would never be taken seriously.
06:41 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
i like apples
Kyle Max
New York City
Male
Haha, I wish it were that simple, but it's so (actually eerily) similar, that it would never be taken seriously.

I wrote down an idea for a short story when I was 13 called Beyond Earth about a crew crash landing on earth after it had been abandoned. Not even kidding haha
07:22 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
chiefjordo
Go Gophers!
Oh, man, that's one of my favorite novelty accounts. The ones that just go off the rails at the end kill me.

I often find myself trying to decide if/when it's a good script or if it's just some guy being funny. Ha.
07:47 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
animefan13LPfn1
I ate a man alive tonight.
Long Island, New...
Male - 22 Years Old
I've written two complete screenplays, and numerous ones that I've given up on. Although I did rewrite an adaptation of Frankenstein that I directed last semester here at my school.

I really enjoy writing, but overall I think I'm more dedicated to acting/directing with writing as a hobby.
07:57 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
i like apples
Kyle Max
New York City
Male
It would be awesome if this got to the point where a bunch of us could film a short.
07:59 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
R.O.T.T.W.E.I.L.E.R. S.N.A.T.C.H.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
It'd be amazing to do what Left Handed Radio does, and make up a 25 (or so) page sequel to a famous movie, writing it a page at a time. The catch is you can only read the one page directly before yours.
08:02 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
animefan13LPfn1
I ate a man alive tonight.
Long Island, New...
Male - 22 Years Old
It'd be amazing to do what Left Handed Radio does, and make up a 25 (or so) page sequel to a famous movie, writing it a page at a time. The catch is you can only read the one page directly before yours.

That sounds like a brilliant idea.
08:15 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
i like apples
Kyle Max
New York City
Male

That would be awesome, let's do it haha. What movie should we do friends?
08:16 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
We Are Marshall 2: The Football Team God Hated
08:22 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
i like apples
Kyle Max
New York City
Male
Argo 2: Fuck I Forgot My Watch
07:24 AM on 03/22/13 
User Info.
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
Rockwall, TX
Male - 23 Years Old
I want to do this someday but with chapters of Trapped In The Closet.
11:16 AM on 03/22/13 
User Info.
i like apples
Kyle Max
New York City
Male
I want to do this someday but with chapters of Trapped In The Closet.

haha that would be amazing.
06:42 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
I'd love to write a series of 10-15 page scripts set in the world of one TV show featuring a character from a different show. To take examples of two shows I've been watching recently, Seth Cohen in Game of Thrones.

This might be incredibly stupid (in fact, I'm almost positive it is), but it could be at least fun, and sometimes when I'm writing, that's my main goal.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos