Username
Password

05:09 AM on 05/28/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
I'm sorry but this show sucks. Surprised it got renewed.

I've tried enjoying this show, but out of everything that's aired so far, I think I may have found one sketch funny
10:36 AM on 05/28/13 
User Info.
hintsofgold
blue
Florida
Female
I'm so on the fence about this show. I really enjoy some parts and but there are others that I don't find funny at all, or that drag on for too long.

Also, as long as there are people who are "omg so shocked, a woman can be sexual???" then there are going to be women comedians that use that as a thing. I think they are just having a laugh at the fact that other people still find it uncomfortable to talk about sexual situations. Believe me there are plenty of women who joke and are "vulgar" all the time, so I imagine that if they were to do standup, they would behave the same way.
10:43 AM on 05/28/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
I think it's quite good (her relationship sketches are amazing if only because they're set from a female perspective), but there's still a handful of kinks, and some segments, which ive brought up before, could definitely be retooled. I think a second season is exactly what this show needed. I see it going from good to great with the renewal.
04:32 PM on 05/28/13 
User Info.
Chemical Love
-
Boston
Male - 29 Years Old
I caught an episode over the weekend and thought it was hilarious. I'll definitely be checking out the season.
06:03 PM on 05/28/13 
User Info.
MIKEY_HORROR
Hoods nvr stop, thy jst take breaks
"330"
Male - 31 Years Old
I personally think this show is much funnier then Kroll, Jeselnik (sp), or Swardsons sketch shows. Even though I like Kroll and Swardson more then her typically.
06:21 PM on 05/28/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
I personally think this show is much funnier then Kroll, Jeselnik (sp), or Swardsons sketch shows. Even though I like Kroll and Swardson more then her typically.
I think this is definitely better than Pretend Time, but I thought Kroll Show was a fucking slam dunk and it's hard to compare this to a more talk show-esque Jeselnik Offensive. It's whatever, though, just glad to see you like it. Not enough of that going around right now.
06:24 PM on 05/28/13 
User Info.
bobcatbob18
Hang your secrets
Chicago, Il
Male - 28 Years Old
I think it's quite good (her relationship sketches are amazing if only because they're set from a female perspective), but there's still a handful of kinks, and some segments, which ive brought up before, could definitely be retooled. I think a second season is exactly what this show needed. I see it going from good to great with the renewal.

Agree with this post, especially the first sentence. I've enjoyed every episode, which have been far from perfect, but there's always a sketch or 2 that stick with me. My favorite moment has to be from the first episode during her last but of stand-up about giving your girlfriend a facial. I watched that with my girlfriend and we both laughed at how true it is.
07:44 PM on 05/28/13 
User Info.
dohare
No Avatar Selected
Swedesboro, NJ
Male - 23 Years Old
better than kroll, jeslnik, pretend time, i lol at this show. i think its got potential.

side note: this is probably one of the only comedies i can watch with my girlfriend and she laughs just as much as me. i really dig Amy Schumer made a slightly female problem oriented comedy show.
08:03 PM on 05/28/13 
User Info.
Smash Adams
I'm a mouse duh
Long Island
Male - 26 Years Old
Tig sketch was definitely my favorite so far, also cool seeing June Diane Raphael
05:15 AM on 05/29/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
This show better than Kroll or Jeselnik? Are you people high?
06:10 AM on 05/29/13 
User Info.
itsmesean0630
_________________________ __________
Male - 26 Years Old
Maybe not better than Kroll, and as Cody said it is hard to compare to Jeselnik's, but I prefer Schumer to Jeselnik Offensive.

The sketches have gotten better since the first episode and the stand up segments are great. Her interviews at the end, I could take or leave. The "man-on-the-street" interviews provide humor as well. Either way, whether or not you think this is as good as Kroll Show or Jeselnik Offensive, Comedy Central has been on fire with their shows.

Nice to see something other than Tosh.0.
09:25 AM on 05/29/13 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 31 Years Old
I agree that CC has been hitting it out of the park lately, but in my opinion this is the weakest show they've put on in a while... Kroll, Jeselnik, Nathan, Ben, even Key and Peele, are all superior shows in my eyes.

But hey, to each his own. I like Amy enough and I'm glad for her that people are enjoying her show and it's being renewed. There's plenty of other stuff for me to watch.
08:46 AM on 12/02/13 
User Info.
thursday727
More over than Santa Claus baybay!
Wick City, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
Looks like Schumer's career is going to get the Apatow treatment.
Apatow's next directorial project is called Trainwreck, written by and starring Amy Schumer. Most likely coming out in 2015.
03:01 PM on 01/08/14 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old
Looks like Schumer's career is going to get the Apatow treatment.
Apatow's next directorial project is called Trainwreck, written by and starring Amy Schumer. Most likely coming out in 2015.
7/24/15
03:19 PM on 03/06/14 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
The second episode of the new season is probably the best thing this show has done. These episodes have improved pretty much wholeheartedly on season 1.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos