Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
02:02 PM on 03/21/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Yeah, he would have been 21 when All Killer came out, which isn't that terribly old.

Anyway, anyone catch Sum 41 on their current Canadian tour yet? The Winnipeg show is exactly one week away and I'm pretty stoked for that and the party Sum 41 will host at the Royal Albert Arms later that night.
02:35 PM on 03/21/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Yeah I was also surprised he was this young. Probably because he looks older than Billie Joe Armstrong and Mark Hoppus who are both 41 now... Seriously, he looks really bad. I'm still suspecting it's because of drugs, he looked okay five years ago... But now look at the video for Blood In My Eyes, he looks like an old man.

Oh well, they still put on a great live show. Saw them a couple of months ago and I could swear I saw Deryck's hair fall out on stage, but they put on one of the most energetic live shows I've been to.

Cool! I've seen them play some pretty amazing sets back in 2003 and 2004 so I'm glad to hear they can still deliver an energetic show. Even if Deryck looks really old, haha.
02:38 PM on 03/21/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Wait what? What does this party entail?

Not entirely sure, other than the fact that it starts at 10 pm. Keep an eye on the Albert's FB page for details closer to the show:

https://www.facebook.com/RoyalAlbertArms
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums