AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Skate and Surf Fest News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

More Bands Added To Skate and Surf

Posted by - 03:36 PM on 03/21/13
A few more bands, including Of Mice & Men and Breathe Carolina, have been added to this year's Skate and Surf Fest. You can read the entire press release in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 38
03:36 PM on 03/21/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
S&S Add More BandsSkate And Surf Festival has announced new additions to its already exciting and diverse roster. Newly added performers include Of Mice & Men, Breathe Carolina, Escape the Fate, T. Mills, My Ticket Home, Hollywood Ending, World’s Fair, American Authors, Skip the Foreplay, Pittsburgh Slim, and Complete Confusion. Skate And Surf Festival will be staged at the Plaza Green at iPlay America, a premiere entertainment complex in Freehold, New Jersey on May 18 and 19.
These bands will be joined by previously announced performers including Fall Out Boy, who will headline on May 18 (Saturday) and A Day To Remember, who will headline on May 19 (Sunday), Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Saves The Day, Bayside, Andrew W.K., RX Bandits, Timeflies, Lights, Miss May I, Glassjaw, Streetlight Manifesto, Hopsin, Transit, Into It. Over It., Hostage Calm, Issues, Tyler Carter, This Good Robot, and more. For a complete list of performers, weekend schedule and information about tickets, please visit: www.SkateAndSurfFest.com/
Skate And Surf Festival will also host the “The Break Contest,” a staple of The Bamboozle. The official unsigned band competition is currently being held in several tri-state venues.
For more information, please visit: www.TheBreakContest.com/
Skate And Surf Festival is powered by GameChanger World, an artist-powered mobile gaming platform company, led by John D’Esposito who also founded The Bamboozle, one of the East Coast’s oldest and largest music festivals. What originally began as a local gathering for skate-punks in 2002 held in Asbury Park, New Jersey, Skate And Surf Festival quickly became wildly popular and eventually evolved into The Bamboozle.
03:41 PM on 03/21/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Oof, good thing the line-up is already awesome because these additions aren't doing it.
03:44 PM on 03/21/13
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
Oof, good thing the line-up is already awesome because these additions aren't doing it.
This.
04:17 PM on 03/21/13
Jason949
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lol, agreed.
04:19 PM on 03/21/13
kidinthebushes
User Info.
This festival has been nothing but a disappointment since John D first hinted about there being a bunch of reunions.
04:20 PM on 03/21/13
anamericangod
User Info.
Game Changer!!!!!
04:29 PM on 03/21/13
Mandusa
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I totally read Of Mice and Men as Of Monsters and Men. I got overly excited and brought back down...
05:05 PM on 03/21/13
P_T_W
Rock and or Roll.
User Info.
That Saturday lineup is brutal besides FOB. Looks like I'm getting really drunk and not going into the festival till they go on. Transit and Major League aren't enough to deal with those awful headliners.
05:08 PM on 03/21/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 730 bands!
User Info.
This festival has been nothing but a disappointment since John D first hinted about there being a bunch of reunions.
I heard The Number Twelve is reuniting for SnS. Not a huge get but that'll make 3 "reunions" after FoB and the Bandits.
05:09 PM on 03/21/13
Thisisgoodbye
User Info.
you know a festival lineup is bad when Macklemore is one of the four acts I'd have any interest in watching.
05:13 PM on 03/21/13
harveyn590
User Info.
Man Rx Bandits are one of my favorite bands ever, but I dont know if I can spend $60+ just for them. Wish there was some indie rock here.
05:53 PM on 03/21/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you know a festival lineup is bad when Macklemore is one of the four acts I'd have any interest in watching.

No, it means that you don't like the lineup. That's all it means.
05:55 PM on 03/21/13
George_mm
Music Mends Broken Hearts
User Info.
Perfect.
06:09 PM on 03/21/13
DemBitties
I ended up as food for wolves
User Info.
I heard The Number Twelve is reuniting for SnS. Not a huge get but that'll make 3 "reunions" after FoB and the Bandits.

Number Twelve is definitely NOT playing Skate and Surf. This is 100% confirmed.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos