1) Paramore are performing in Maryland on Day one and South Carolina the Monday after S&S. That pretty much rules them out of the festival.
2) Most of the Bamboozle crowd either don't care about or have never heard of Macklemore.
3)ADTR and FOB touring might kill any huge draw they would get from outside the NJ/NYC area for the festival.
4) Apparently the parking lot can fit around 10,000 people.
5) The ticket prices have scared some people off.
1) Nevermind that.
2) They would go just to see that one song. It'll be just like Wiz Khalifa at Boozle 2010 when Black and Yellow came out.
3) That might be true but if you're not into the openers on their tour and really want to see another few bands on this bill, one would drop the 50 something dollars for this compared to the 40 something if the tour is near them.
4) This one I'm not sure of. I believe I read an interview saying it was approximately 5k people a day. 10 sounds awesome but there's only 4 outdoor stages and the one inside the place. Not sure how much room there actually is in this lot.
5) I agree 110%. I think John D is a great organizer and promoter but no other festival makes you work to find out what the lineup is. If you want to have the secret/special guests be a mystery until the day comes, that's great. This lineup isn't worth the cash yet. I took a chance getting the tickets at Christmas and was sort of rewarded by upgrading me to VIP for free. 50 dollars does sound good for Sunday's lineup though. Saturday is a disaster minus a few bands.