Username
Password

08:57 AM on 03/28/13 
User Info.
MedicineFrmRain
With Aching Looks & Breaking Hearts
Upstate New York
Female - 27 Years Old
So basically what I'm getting from this thread and the responses is that if a girl is friendly and makes an effort to talk to you, she's into you and you should at least semi-actively pursue it. Ladies?

For the most part, either into you or one of your friends haha. Make a move sooner rather than later because usually if she is interested in you she may have a few other people she is keeping in mind in case you arent interested. The worst thing that could happen is she isnt interested and you are just friends. THe window between datable and just friends is small and once its closed that shit is locked.
09:00 AM on 03/28/13 
User Info.
MedicineFrmRain
With Aching Looks & Breaking Hearts
Upstate New York
Female - 27 Years Old
Just an update here- this girl has continued talking to me in class and makes friendly gestures and stuff and likes to laugh about stuff between us but again, it's all related to class stuff and I can never manage to get to talk 2 her about stuff that's non-class related for one reason or the other. We've had some playful texting but again its related to class things. I'm beginning to lose hope on this one but not certain. I do think I need to do something fairly soon

Shes waiting for you to make a fucking move!!! I never make the first move, usually if I HAVE to then it makes me think the guy isnt confident in himself which is a GIANT turn off. Whether they admit it or not girls like to be pursued, it makes us feel sexy and wanted. dont waste any more time, she could get tired of waiting. Just ask her out on a date, NOTHING class related. do it NOW.
11:44 PM on 03/28/13 
User Info.
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
The World of Dreams
Male - 22 Years Old
get a second opinion from one of the other ladies in the class

move quickly
11:51 PM on 03/28/13 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
There is no such thing as "class-related playful texting." Playful/flirty texting is playful/flirty texting. Maybe she's shy and it's less awkward for her to flirt over text if it's "class related."

edit: It could be that she's interested in you, but she's not sure if you're interested in her back or whatever, so she's kinda holding back.
06:48 AM on 03/29/13 
User Info.
Eich696
Amaro Jr.
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Just an update here- this girl has continued talking to me in class and makes friendly gestures and stuff and likes to laugh about stuff between us but again, it's all related to class stuff and I can never manage to get to talk 2 her about stuff that's non-class related for one reason or the other. We've had some playful texting but again its related to class things. I'm beginning to lose hope on this one but not certain. I do think I need to do something fairly soon

You need to ask her out to lunch/for coffee before its too late
09:55 PM on 03/31/13 
User Info.
Fringe
highfive
Male - 19 Years Old
She likes you. Send in the agents
10:26 PM on 04/01/13 
User Info.
i like apples
Kyle Max
New York City
Male
Show her your junk, if she doesn't scream she likes you.
03:02 PM on 04/03/13 
User Info.
ireallylikecats
Puttin' the "ass" in "assassin".
Cleveland, OH
Female - 21 Years Old
Does she ever make physical contact with you in purposeful but subtle ways? (putting her hand on your shoulder etc). I feel like girls are really touchy feely when they are interested in someone. Ask her to coffee, or lunch or something. Just let things happen, yo.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos